| “Ask Zack”
Zack wants a job on the school paper only to impress a girl he likes. London can't sleep.
Guest star(s): Sophie Tamiko Oda, Rebecca Rosso, Camilla Rosso, Nicki Prian, Adrian R'Mante
Original airdate: July 15, 2006
← Previous Next →
"Have A Nice Trip" "That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana"
"Ask Zack" is an episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Cody announces he is the new editor of the school newspaper. Zack tries to make a date with a girl named Darlene without success. To get to Darlene, Zack tells Cody that he wants to join the newspaper. Cody tells him all the positions have filled except for the "Ask Shirley" column. Cody decides to give Zack the job, but then has to yell at Zack for insulting the readers writing in for advice. Much to Cody's surprise, Darlene loves the Ask Shirley column and Zack wants to reveal that he is Shirley, but Cody talks him out of it.
Darlene sends Shirley a letter wanting advice about a boy. "Shirley" answers back telling her to ask the boy out for a milkshake. Cody tells Zack it is wrong to mislead Darlene, but, again to Cody's surprise, Darlene follows Zack's advice. When Zack and Darlene return to The Tipton, Darlene knocks over Zack's bookbag, and the "Ask Shirley" letters fall out. Darlene is angry at Zack for misleading her. Zack tells Cody that he is quitting the paper, but Cody talks him out of it, and Zack uses the next Ask Shirley column to apologize to Darlene who forgives him.
Meanwhile, London announces that she hasn't slept for two days. That night, London calls Maddie, but she hangs up on her. London then calls Moseby, who falls asleep counting back from 100 for London (who didn't know the numbers). Four days later, Maddie and Moseby complain that they haven't been able to sleep because London keeps calling them. Moseby, Maddie, Carey, and Esteban try to help London fall asleep without success until Maddie finds out that a diamond dust bunny was under London's mattress causing a lump. When the "dust bunny" is removed London falls right to sleep.
• Barbara Brownstein (Sophie Tamiko Oda) appears for the third time in this episode.
• Jessica and Janice (Rebecca Rosso and Camilla Rosso) appear for the second time.
• The diamond dust bunny under London's mattress is a reference to The Princess and the Pea.
• English twins Jessica and Janice are shown working on the school paper at Zack and Cody's school, but in Twins At The Tipton, it was intended that they were visiting America for the Twins Convention at the Tipton.
| That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana”
Raven Baxter visits the Tipton and has a vision Carey's birthday party will be full of chaos. Maddie tries to get London to wear Raven's dress.
Season 2 (TSL)
Episode 46 (TSL)
Checkin' Out: Phill Lewis, Cole Sprouse, Dylan Sprouse
Suite Life: Miley Cyrus, Raven-Symoné
On the Road Again: Ashley Tisdale
Original airdate: July 28, 2006
← Previous Next →
""Ask Zack" ""What The Hey?"
That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana was a crossover episode of the Disney Channel sitcoms The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That's So Raven, and Hannah Montana. In the US it aired on July 28, 2006 from 8:00-9:30 EDT (7-8:30 CDT) as a three-part special. It aired again on November 17, 2006.
Cast and characters
From The Suite Life of Zack & Cody:
• Dylan Sprouse as Zack Martin
• Cole Sprouse as Cody Martin
• Ashley Tisdale as Madeline Fitzpatrick
• Brenda Song as London Tipton
• Phill Lewis as Marion Moseby
• Kim Rhodes as Carey Martin
• Adrian R'Mante as Esteban Ramírez
• Brian Stepanek as Arwin Quentin Hawkhauser
• Arturo Gil as Robot
• Sharon Jordan as Irene the Concierge
• Adam Tait as Reporter
• Brian Peck as London Tipton's Mirror
• Anthony Acker as Norman the Doorman
From That's So Raven:
• Raven-Symone as Raven Baxter
• Anne-Marie Johnson as Donna Cabonna
• Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
• Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
• Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
• Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
• Bobbe' J. Thompson as Stanley
• Jasmine Guy as Pistache
• Annie Wood as Kandra Blair
• Tiffany Thornton as Tylar Spelick
• Malik Yoba as Judge
From Hannah Montana:
• Miley Cyrus as Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana
• Billy Ray Cyrus as Robby Stewart
• Emily Osment as Lilly Truscott
• Mitchel Musso as Oliver Oken
• Jason Earles as Jackson Stewart
• Frances Callier as Roxy
• Richard Portnow as Marty Kleine
• Aleksandra Okapiec as Inga
• Izabella Okapiec as Helga
• Monika Okapiec as Uma
• Rafael Rojas III as Jay
• Billy Lloyd as Boy #2
Checkin' Out (That's So Raven crossover episode)
Raven steps up to organize an important photo shoot showcasing Donna Cabonna's new fashion line for young men at the Tipton Hotel in Boston because Tiffany, the usual assistant, is sick with a lip fungus. Donna gives her a "Secretech", a device for secretaries that helps organize events and also allows Raven to have a video conference on it. She assures Donna that she knows how to use one, yet she doesn't, and no one can help her. She accidentally sends the photographer, Pistache, to the Tipton in Milan, Italy. Also, the models (Juan and Kvelte) did not get their plane ticket from Raven, so the models are stuck in the made-up country of Buddhapragoslovakia. As a result, Raven substitutes the fashion models with Zack and Cody, and the photographer Pistache with herself, Raven. Donna Cabonna finds out the bad news so she tries to take matters into her own hands by impersonating the photographer too. As the two Pistache impersonators are doing the photo shoot, the real Pistache comes in, having arrived by "an outrageously expensive private jet." She notes that Zack and Cody are not the models she chose, but they are even better. She tells them to turn around and she takes pictures of their backs. The episode seems to end on a happy note with Raven's vision that has Donna Cobanna saying that the boy's line is a success. However, the episode turns sour when Raven misses her flight because the alarm on her Secretech does not work.
Meanwhile, Cory and Eddie find out that Chelsea is a natural at paddleball, so they try to get Chelsea to break the record for the world's longest paddleball session so they can claim the prize money. They think they have the record in the bag until the competition -- none other than Stanley -- proves to be a formidable paddle ball opponent. Chelsea scams Stanley and wins the title and prize money. She then feels bad and ends up giving Stanley the money.
That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana (The Suite Life crossover episode)
Dylan and Cole Sprouse as Zack and Cody Martin in That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana.
Raven gets stuck in Boston after her flight is canceled. She then has a vision that one of the twins that is wearing a black sweater vest is in danger of being attacked. Raven warns them that whoever wears the sweater vest should avoid sneezing and bells. Cody, the only twin that wears sweater vests, becomes paranoid and avoids anything that remotely resembles Raven's "premonition" - even the surprise birthday party that he and Zack are throwing for Carey. Zack wears Cody's black sweater vest to Carey's surprise party so that Cody isn't in danger, but upon hearing sneezing and bells, lands head first into the cake!
Meanwhile, Maddie is trying to help Raven by getting London to wear one of Raven's original designs, but London swears she'll never wear anything that's not from a famous person. So Maddie switched the labels from Raven to Atore Vittali. So London wears the dress thinking that it is a Vittali original. Maddie tells her the truth, so London gets upset. London however changes her mind when pop star Hannah Montana checks in. Hannah, whom London is personally acquainted with, admires the Raven-made dress and asks Raven to make a similar one. However as Hannah looks to inspect it her ring gets caught in the dress and it rips off-camera, which does not go well with Raven.
On the Road Again (Hannah Montana crossover episode)
When Hannah Montana stays at the Tipton Hotel in Boston, she befriends candy counter girl Maddie who talks about the career Miley's father Robby had back in the day. Now, Miley believes that her dad gave up his dream to sing so that Miley could pursue her own career. To give him back the stage life, she recruits the help of his former manager to get Robby back on the road. Robby Ray goes to San Diego while Roxy takes care of Jackson and Miley. Unfortunately, Roxy is very overprotective and will not let the children go out of her sight. Jackson gets fed up and goes to San Diego, being followed by Miley and Roxy. Billy Ray Cyrus performs "I Want My Mullet Back" in this episode. However upon seeing his father perform and of the offer to go on tour, Jackson changes his mind. However Robbie changes his mind because he does not want to leave his kids. At the end of the episode both Billy Ray and Miley perform an encore performance of "I Want My Mullet Back."
Not much of Miley's stay at the Tipton is shown, only her conversation with London, the talk with Maddie on the day of her departure, her asking Raven to make her a dress, and Miley eating cake off of Zack's sweater vest. What is known is that Miley/Hannah was there for a concert since Maddie thanked for the complimentary tickets. (One may assume that Zack, Cody, and London also attended.) However Maddie does show up at the end as a crazed Robby Ray fan who has to be chased away by Roxy.
• Brenda Song (London Tipton) appeared as a girl named Amber in two episodes of That's So Raven.
• In a The Suite Life of Zack and Cody episode called "Day Care" Moises Arias guest-stars in as one of the children that are getting baby-sat by Zack and Cody and annoying them at the same time. He also stars as Rico in Hannah Montana where he does much of the same to Jackson and sometimes Miley.
• Jasmine Guy (Pistache) appeared with Raven Symone on a crossover episode of A Different World with The Cosby Show. Moreover both were in the TV movie Queen: The Story of an American Family where Raven played the title character as a child and Jasmine played her mother.
• Jasmine's character on ADW was similar to Brenda's on TSL.
• Dylan and Cole Sprouse (Zack and Cody Martin) were both to star in a That's So Raven episode called "Here Come the Twins". However, the idea was scrapped for this crossover special.
• Brenda Song guest starred on an episode of That's So Raven called "A Dog By Any Other Name".
• Zack and Cody are the only main sitcom characters whose first names are different from the actors who portray them, unlike Raven and Miley.
• The voice of London's mirror is an imitation of the deceased American actor Paul Lynde (1926-1982).
• The only setting to appear in all three episodes was the Tipton Hotel.
• The song that Zack and Cody sing for their mom's birthday is in the tune to "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas.
• The The Suite Life of Zack & Cody episode pulled in 6.99 million viewers, gaining 1.23 million more viewers than the That's So Raven episode, and 0.6 million viewers less than the Hannah Montana episode.
• Was originally pitched as a Disney Channel Original Movie (DCOM).
• This special will air on Disney Channel Asia on January 27, 2007 just before the premire of The Cheetah Girls 2.
• The That's So Raven crossover was pitched as the 100th episode of That's So Raven on Disney Channel Asia.
• Robby speaks some Swedish.
• Billy Ray Cyrus' first single in ten years is performed on this episode.
• Disney Channel Taiwan released this on December 8, 2006 - December 10, 2006, but with a strange order. It released The Suite Life of Zack & Cody episode first (December 8, 2006), then the Hannah Montana episode (December 9, 2006), followed by the That's So Raven episode (December 10, 2006). And in the same day released some Disney Channel Original Movies: The Cheetah Girls 2 on December 8, 2006 (first time); High School Musical on December 9, 2006 (new release); The Cheetah Girls on December 10, 2006 (new release).
• Probably, a sequel might premiere in 2007 involving TSL, HM, and Cory in the House.
The crossover is the third crossover that the Disney Channel has done. The first one was of Aladdin and Hercules: The Animated Series, the second was Lilo & Stitch: The Series with American Dragon: Jake Long, Kim Possible, Recess and The Proud Family (albeit as different episodes), but this is the first live action crossover.
Michael Poryes co-created That's So Raven (with Susan Sherman) and Hannah Montana (with Richard Corell) while Corell directed episodes of those shows including The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
The episode aired on Friday, July 28, 2006 from 8-9:30/7-8:30c. It leaked onto the web on July 22, 2006. It aired in the UK on October 13th, from 4.45pm-6.00pm. All three of the shows are available on Disney Channel on Demand.
| “What The Hey?”
After they miss the bus, Zack convices Cody to skip school. Bob joins along. London and her new stepmother have trouble getting along.
Guest star(s): Charlie Stewart, T. Lopez, Donna Cherry, Monet Lerner, Sean Whalen, Matthew Hoffman, Allison Caetano, Natascha Hopkins, Jade Quon
Original airdate: August 5, 2006
← Previous Next →
"That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana" "A Midsummer's Nightmare"
"What The Hey?" is an episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Zack and Cody miss the school bus, so Zack talks Cody into skipping school and going to the mall. Maddie tells London she heard that her father got remarried. London tells Maddie she wasn’t invited to the wedding because her father doesn’t like to waste money on weddings, because he saves it for divorce attorneys. Once they get there, Zack impersonates his mother and calls the school to say that they are both sick with food poisoning. Cody is worried about getting caught so Zack tells Cody he did this before that they have nothing to worry about.
At the mall, they enter a competition to be in an "Everything Stinks" music video with fake names, Cody entered as "Wing Lee" and Zack as 'Cody Martin'. Bob arrives at the mall after receiving a call from Zack. Mr. Tipton's new wife, Brandi Tipton, arrives at the hotel. Brandi is only a little older than London. Brandi questions why London isn't in school, but Maddie tells her they have the day off. Brandi wants to hang out with London at the spa. London thinks its horrible, but Maddie thinks its great. Brandi tells London she is moving out of the hotel and is going to be moving in with her and her father. London is furious and tells her it will be a cold day "in wherever it is always hot" before she leaves the hotel. Brandi grounds London so London calls her father, but he agrees with Brandi. "Wing Lee" is announced as the winner of the contest. Cody declares that nothing could go wrong with today.
After that, they see their mother at the shops, so they go to great trouble to hide from her. London refuses to talk to Brandi. Maddie finds out they both like shopping and tells them they can bond by doing that together. Maddie decides to skip work when Brandi tells her she will buy her anything she wants. The boys run into a clothing store which their mother decides to enter. They hide in a dressing room. Carey tries to enter the dressing room, but Cody tells her it is occupied. The saleswoman insults Carey about her size of clothing. Just then London enters the store with Maddie and Brandi. The saleswoman finds out that London and Carey know each other and complements Carey on her taste in clothing. As London introduces Brandi to Carey, Bob sneezes. Carey looks, but doesn't see anything. She leaves for the 49 cent store.
Maddie tries to talk London into being nice to Brandi so she can get free stuff. The boys sneak out of the clothing store when Maddie & London's back is turned. Cody meets the director for the Everything Stinks video. He is supposed to be a kid at the mall having a good time. London shows Maddie an outfit and asks if she likes it. Maddie does, but Brandi doesn't because it is too revealing. Maddie then changes her opinion. London tells Brandi that she doesn't need her in her life and she isn't her mother. Brandi tells London that she is going to be around for a long time. London tells her that is what stepmothers 1-3 said and points out the charms representing them on her bracelet. A hurt Brandi leaves.
Bob and Zack spot Carey watching the taping of the music video. Zack tries to alert Cody thattheir mum is watching. Cody tries to hide behind a hot dog cart, but accidentally hits two of the dancers. Carey goes in and confronts Cody. Zack and Bob try to make a run for it, but Carey catches both. Bob tries to leave and Carey informs him she will be calling his mother. He leaves to buy her something nice. Cody tells Carey that he learned today what it is like to have fun instead of doing homework all the time. Cody then says "But today, today I had fun, I said what the hey and lived!" As he kissed Matisse and she freezes. Carey tells him that it is nice, but Cody and Zack are not off the hook. London tells Mr. Moseby that she is upset with Brandi because she is trying to tell her what to do. Mr. Moseby tells London at least she is trying to be her friend unlike the other stepmothers. London agrees to give Brandi a chance and makes up with her. Carey tells Zack and Cody there will be no movies, desserts, television, or music for one month and Cody isn't allowed to read for fun. London then points out to her stepmother that she never reads for fun.
The music video is shown, as the credits roll.
• It is revealed that stepmother no 3 called London "that girl"
• 2nd appearance of the Snooty Saleswoman.
• 12th appearance of Bob.
• 27th appearance of Esteban.
• London gets a new step-mother, named Brandi.
• London announces that she just bought her 1000th pair of shoes.
• Apparently, London's father gives her a "I'm sorry I married without telling you" solid gold charm for her bracelet.
• Cody does Carey's taxes.
• Zack can do a very good impression of Carey's voice.
• When Brandi walks up to Mr. Moseby, he is seen typing. However, it can be seen that the computer screen is black and not even turned on.
• When Cody takes a bite out of his No. 8 Hotdog, you see another shot and the hotdog has not got one bite taken out of it.
• Cody uses a fake name (Wing Lee) to enter a contest and Zack uses Cody Martin.
• In this episode it says London's favourite food is sushi.
• The woman in the clothing store is the same one as Not So Suite 16. She recognises the twins when she first sees them.
• Mr Tipton has eloped 5 times.
• When Carey is at the mall she has on a brown necklace, but when she walks through the door at the Tipton she has no necklace.