Forum about Jobs - Clown
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 4067 - from liam , 11 y.o. (USA) - 2010-09-08
Clown : "part 1"

i looked at the sing one more time and then started back home. hey, mom! i called out when i got home. guess what? theres a circus in time! that...thats cool, she muttered as she continued typing. can i go? sure,what ever. by the time i got back to the sing it had gotten late. very late. soon i started getting worried becuise there was no lights. there were no rides. then i started hearing a disturbing sound. a slight rustling. i looked behind me but nothing was there. i walked a little more when i heard more rustling.i spun around but there was nothing there.then....wham! i then felt some thing hit the back of my neck and knock me in to the ditch. my face slammed into the gravel and broke my nose. i slowly turned around. a hideus sight met my eyes. a clown. a big clown. with glass like teeth it has a large sick smile and had pitch black eyes. it laughed and pulled my face to its. smile!!! it growled. then i blacked out. when i woke up the clown was gone and my int ire body hurt. on my way home i passed the spot where the sing was but it was gone.

4067 -
modify delete 5708 - Reply from sankani , 15 y.o. (SDN) - 2011-03-16

hi, how are yoy iwould like to speck my adress is 54urapola pilimathalawa srilanka

Forum about Jobs - Clown - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info