Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 48041 - from Takahiro (Japan) - 2012-11-01
: "Penpal project"

I'm a junior high school teacher in Japan. Now I'm looking for classes that can correspond with our studetns. They can tell your students about Japanese culture, music, manga, and so on. Not all of them are good at English, but they are eager to know what foreign countries are like, especially America, Australia, and the U.K.
If you are interested, please let me know.

48041 -
modify delete 113047 - Reply from Tetina (Poland) - 2016-09-14

Hello.
I'm Tetiana. I work at middle school with teens (14 years old students). We'd like to be your pen-friends. We want to learn English, and not only but to know much more about other countries and their customs and traditions.
Are you interested in such collaboration?
Write back sooon
Tetiana

48041 -
modify delete 97161 - Reply from Raffaela (Italy) - 2013-12-15

I've just read your ad on studentsoftheworld.info. I'm an Italian teacher and my students (aged 15-18) would like to exchange snail mails with Japanese peers. Their English is not perfect, but I think it's important to meet other cultures and usually teen students always find a way to communicate. If you are interested, please contact me.

48041 -
modify delete 72434 - Reply from Tammy (USA) - 2012-11-17

Hi! I am a teacher and hold a book club for "10" fifth grade students (ages 10 and 11). We just finished the book Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai. I am looking for a pen pal project for my book club to work on at our next meeting. Would you be interested in having your students sending information about their culture to our book club via regular ground mail? I can give you the address of my school if you are interested. This could be a one time or multiple time assignment for the pupils. Please email me if you are interested!

48041 -
modify delete 48139 - Reply from Kristen (USA) - 2012-11-07

Hi, I am a middle school teacher in the USA and am looking for a class in Japan. We are reading a novel and it has to do with Japan. I would love to have a pen pal with your class. I have 30 7th grade gifted kids- Let me know thanks- e-mail: khunter132@gmail.com

48041 -
modify delete 48123 - Reply from Anna (Poland) - 2012-11-05

Konnichiwa!
I am an English teacher at a primary and middle school in Poland (Europe), my pupils are 10-14 years old. I am in charge of a pen-pal club and would love my kids to get to know Japanese children and culture! We could exchange real letters, postcards, drawings, pictures,small gifts etc. Hope to hear back from you soon:)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info