Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44569 - from Robyn (Australia) - 2012-06-13
: "fultonrobyn@hotmail.com"

I teach 30 students aged 7-9 who would like English speaking penpals.

44569 -
modify delete 102113 - Reply from Judy Rubertone (USA) - 2014-11-19

Hi! I student teach at P.S. 215 in Brooklyn, New York USA. We have 31 students in our Second Grade classroom. I am looking to join the students together in a "Pen Pal" program. Please let me know if you are interested!

All the best,
Judy

44569 -
modify delete 78014 - Reply from Ellyse (Canada) - 2013-11-12

Hello,

My name is Ellyse and I am interested in arranging penpals for my class. I have 19 grade 3's but there are 3 classes. I am trying to find enough students for all three classes. Do you have interest in an exchange with us?

44569 -
modify delete 73601 - Reply from monika (Poland) - 2013-03-02

Hi! I'm a teacher in a primary school. My students are 7-12-year-olds. I' d like to involve them in writing letters with students in English in order to improve their language and thus, show them that English is very important nowadays. I want them to learn about customs and culture of foreign countries.

44569 -
modify delete 46577 - Reply from Laura (USA) - 2012-09-09

Hi,
I'm interested in correspondence with your school. I am the computer teacher at a small school in Ohio. We have about 15 students per grade. Does that sound like a good match?

Please email if you are interested in setting up an exchange.

Laura Herman
lauraherman.pop@gmail.com

44569 -
modify delete 46541 - Reply from Lynley (New Zealand) - 2012-09-09

We are about to start a letter writing topic and would be keen to write to your class. I have 26 year 3 kids (7-8 year olds)

44569 -
modify delete 45426 - Reply from Margaret (Great Britain) - 2012-08-02

Our school year is about to begin and this session I will be teaching 30 Primary4 children.(7-8years old)I am hoping to do a project about Australia and would love my children to write to your class to find out the similiarities and differences between Scotland and your country.Hope we are successful!

44569 -
modify delete 45162 - Reply from Rita (USA) - 2012-07-17

Hello,
I will be teaching approximately 30 third graders this year whose abilities range from ELL all the way up to gifted. We are located in Tucson, Az. We've had pen pals from The United Kingdom for the past two years but sadly that has ended. I prefer snail mail because not only does it correspond to our newly adopted Common Core Standards but we love to send postcards, books, etc. of what the Sonoran Desert /habitat looks like. We do have a computer lab but the equipment isn't always up to par and working properly. Our school year runs from August 2nd- May 23rd. Let me know if you are interested. :)

44569 -
modify delete 44976 - Reply from Rose (USA) - 2012-07-09

I teach a first grade class, students begin 5-6years old by end of year they are 6-7.We are in California, USA. Our theme this year is "Around the World" where we will be studying the seven continents. It would be nice for the students to correspond with students from Australia. I am expecting to have approximately 24 students. We start August 27 and end June 13. If you are interested please respond. I would love to hear from you. Rose rarroyo@cvusd.k12.ca.us

44569 -
modify delete 44697 - Reply from Clizia (Italy) - 2012-06-20

I teach in Italy to two classes starting septermber 2012, 20 pupils in each aged 7 turning into 8.
I'd like to organize a mail exchange between our classes and some other abroad.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info