Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44309 - from Sarah (Japan) - 2012-05-18
: "Needing Penpals!"

Hi

I am an English teacher from Australia currently working at a primary school in Japan. I have an elective class that meet every month who are looking for pen pals to do a short language exchange, possibly just one time. They are grades 4, 5 and 6 approximately 10 students. Please let me know if you are interested!

Sarah

44309 -
modify delete 97444 - Reply from Nathalie (France) - 2014-01-15

Hello,
I am teaching in a small village of Brittany (ages 9-11).
This year, we work on this project " musical world tour " and try to find penpals from all the continents. We wish to discover their musics and traditional songs but also their customs, their lifestyle... We wish to prepare small questions on the music but also the family, the school, the games...
At the end of the year, we wish to realize a concert with all the songs which our penpals will have taught us.

Would you care for exchange with our class?

Best Regards,
Nathalie

44309 -
modify delete 75445 - Reply from getinet (Ethiopia) - 2013-07-29

hi i would like to have friend with u.iam vice director of primary school in ethuiopia addis ababa

44309 -
modify delete 74550 - Reply from Margot (France) - 2013-05-27

Hello, My name is Margot i'm 20,
I work with children this summer, aged from 6 to 8 (they are 50)
We will play and work about the world, the other country, maybe also about their rights,
and we would like to exchange with other groups of children to open their minds.
They can maybe exchange drawings, are letters, i don't know when you're in holidays,
but if they can exchange during July it would be great !
Hope you understand, Thank you very much, hope you will ansmer.
have a good day !

44309 -
modify delete 47859 - Reply from Marsha (USA) - 2012-10-23

If you are still interested in penpals, please let me know. I teach 4th grade in the USA in Mississippi.

44309 -
modify delete 47854 - Reply from Marisa (Spain) - 2012-10-22

Hello Sarah i´m Marisa from Spain, now i´m english teacher in a primary school from Spain, My class is 17 students in 5º grade, we want exchange letters in english and to make new friends, to know new cultures and place. this is my e-mail address: marisa_sune10@hotmail.com

sincerely;
Marisa Suárez

44309 -
modify delete 47567 - Reply from kathleen (USA) - 2012-10-07

im interested. i am in 6th grade.

44309 -
modify delete 47407 - Reply from Tetiana (Poland) - 2012-09-30

Hi,
My name is Tetiana from Poland. I work with 13-14 years old teens too. We're looking for pen pals from Japan. We would like to use snail mailing that will motivate our students to work harder (I can check their mistakes). We'd like to exchange the information about culture and traditions of our countries. Could we become your friends if it isn’t too late :)

44309 -
modify delete 44430 - Reply from Marina (Australia) - 2012-05-31

Hi Sarah, I am a volunteer spanish teacher at Murringo Public School, NSW, Australia, Call my attention that you are australian, and actually you are in Japan. I teach spanish to children 7 to 13 years old. I will love if they can exchange letters with your pupils in Japan. Please let me know if you want to write to our school.

44309 -
modify delete 44396 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2012-05-28

Hello Sarah.
I am a teacher from Lille, north of France. I have student between 7 and 11 years old. We'll be very happy to exchange letters or mail with you.

44309 -
modify delete 44353 - Reply from Ali (USA) - 2012-05-21

Hello Sarah! My name is Ali Fowler and I am from America. I am in 5th grade, and I would Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE if I could write to some of your students!! I have been trying to teach myself Japanese, because I wish to be a foreign exchange student when I am in high t=school to Japan. I also want to move there when I am old enough. I can help with English, and they can help me with Japanese! We can share our country's cultures and have so much fun! Maybe we can even Skype!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info