Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 26984 - from Natalya (Russia) - 2008-09-23
: "Organising video correspondence"

Hello, who has got any experience in organising video correspondence between classes? Would be very glad to communicate.
I am an English teacher in secondary school in Russia. I am looking for a class correspondence for my students (11-15) but I also want to find a person for sharing our teaching ideas and experiences with (any country is welcome).

26984 -
modify delete 41597 - Reply from MARGARITA TORRES (Spain) - 2011-10-08

Hi. I´m an English teacher in a Secondary School in Tenerife (The Canary Islands).
I would like to have penpals (snail mail) for my students. I have a group of 25 students between 15-16 years old and they are willing to be in contact with students of another countries.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Regards
Margarita Torres

26984 -
modify delete 29267 - Reply from bismark (Ghana) - 2009-02-28

hello i am bismark akoto and i need snail mail friends.here is my snail mail address:
bismark akoto
p.o. box kf 2100
koforidua, e/r
ghana
i hope you will write me a letter.if you will please inform am 14

26984 -
modify delete 27790 - Reply from salim (Algeria) - 2008-11-11

hello friend i'm so happy to find you here in this site, 'cos your adervtisement is very interersted, well i'm a teacher of english since 1993 and i would like to share your ideas and opinions. i have 7 classes, my pupils aged between 12 and 17, if you would liketo havea free or guided penfriends between our pupilsi here to listen to you and help you whenyounedd
looking forward 2 hearing from you
take care
salim from algeria
salimos09@hotmail.fr
novembre71@yahoo.fr

26984 -
modify delete 27200 - Reply from Michael (USA) - 2008-10-06

Priveat Natalya,

I am an elementary school teacher in San Diego, California. I am looking for penpals for my 8 students ages 8 - 9 year olds.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info