Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 22041 - from Beatrice's Guides (Ireland) - 2007-11-07
: "Language teachers - train to be tour guides in summer!"

If you speak one or more languages fluently and have some spare time in summer, you can train to become a bilingual tour guide with us.

Send us your CV - we will forward you an info-package about our hands-on training course.

Call BEATRICE’S TOUR GUIDING SERVICES and ask for Jana.
Tel: 01-454 5943
Fax: 01-454 1241
Email: beatrice@iol.ie

22041 -
modify delete 37806 - Reply from obax (Congo (Dem. Rep)) - 2011-01-02

i agree to work with you

22041 -
modify delete 30049 - Reply from fouad boukhaddada (Morocco) - 2009-05-16

hello miss Beatrice i am a teacher of English at a junior high school in morocco i speak Arabic;french ; English .
i found this website by luck and in want to know how can i teach and learn my lessons to my students they are tens between 16 an 18 years old i wish hear from you very soon .

thank you

22041 -
modify delete 28137 - Reply from oujemli (Morocco) - 2008-12-07

oh i forogot to give you my email here it is gr_chakir@hotmail.com

22041 -
modify delete 28136 - Reply from oujemli (Morocco) - 2008-12-07

his miss beatrice i liked ur interesting initiative and i found out that it would be of great importance to introduce my self to you my name is chakir im a teacher of english in junior high school my students are between 15 and 16 years old i teach english here in morocco i i speak arabic and english i hope to hear from you soon chakir morocco

22041 -
modify delete 26691 - Reply from samuel (Ghana) - 2008-09-11

hi
miss beatrice iam samuel a ghanaian senior high school graduate
and will like to take part in the language couse. i am loooking forward to get the required information for its beginning. hoping to hear from u soon

22041 -
modify delete 23928 - Reply from Irene (France) - 2008-02-19

Hi Beatrice, I'm Irene, I'm a French student and I'd like to work as a tour guide in Ireland this summer. I spent 8 months in Ireland working as an au pair, my English is quite good; I speak Russian as well. I just want to know if there is a training course for this job and when and how it will take place, because I'm going to Russia in a few days, for 3 months, and I won't be able to follow a training course during that period (unless it is completely online). Thank you.
Regards,
Irene

22041 -
modify delete 23170 - Reply from walid barkit (Tunisia) - 2008-01-03

i am walid barkit from tunisia .a secondary english teacher.i speak arabic /french nd english fluently looking to work with u?i am of course a man aged 30 nd can work as a translator .thans a lot looking to hearing from u soon.

22041 -
modify delete 22047 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2007-11-08

Bonjour Beatrice,
i am Isabelle, 40 and I am ususally working as a group-leadeer for french teens on language holidays in Dublin.
I have worked with ELTI in Bandon ( co Cork), and for french companies working with
ATC in Bray and Analivia in Bray.
Can you send me more details about your programmes and when and how it would take place ( I have a disaster command of irish - just a few words).
Have a nioce day,
Isabelle in france.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info