Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 21015 - from Anahi Hirtz (Argentina) - 2007-09-17
: "We want British penpals"

Hi! My name is Anahí Hirtz, I'm Argentinian and I teach English to children and teenagers. We'd like to have British penfriends, between 7 and 15 years old (my students' ages). So,please write us to:"Escuela de idiomas de Anahí Hirtz", San Martín 878, (1741) Las Heras, Buenos Aires, Argentina or to; anahihirtz@hotmail.com. Thank you very much

21015 -
modify delete 109477 - Reply from Jeannine (Alaska (USA)) - 2015-12-02

HI!
My son Hunter is 7 years old and looking for a penpal. We are not British, we're American. We live in New York City. Is there a boy or girl his age that would like to exchange letters/emails?
Gracis!

Hunter's Mom: Jeannine

21015 -
modify delete 74566 - Reply from Margot (France) - 2013-05-27

Hello, My name is Margot i'm 20,
I work with children this summer, aged from 6 to 8 (they are 50)
We will play and work about the world, the other country, maybe also about their rights,
and we would like to exchange with other groups of children to open their minds.
They can maybe exchange drawings, are letters, i don't know when you're in holidays,
but if they can exchange during July it would be great !
Hope you understand, Thank you very much, hope you will ansmer.
have a good day !

21015 -
modify delete 47175 - Reply from celine (France) - 2012-09-23

Hello, I am a teacher of a class of 27 pupils of cm2, 10-year-old, to Sottevilles Rouen, in the suburb of Rouen, regional capital of the Haute-Normandie, in France.
I look for addresses of school almost everywhere in the world to make my pupils "travel. They took shape and skipped into an envelope. They added drawings, photos, they appeared, what said what they liked, what they did not like, they present their school, their close environment. If you agree to receive our letter, you can send back to(dismiss) us a mail in which your pupils appear in their turn.
My objective is to make discover to the children that all the children of the world have common points and that there are differences also.
In the hope that this proposal catches your attention,
Cordially
Céline Charrier

21015 -
modify delete 42345 - Reply from Nicole (USA) - 2011-11-13

I am very interested. I am a teacher in the USA. I have 28 pupils that range from 8-10 years old. Let me know if you are interested. Our address is:

ATTN:Nicole States
Barrett Elementary School
Third Grade Students
221 East 12th Avenue
Homestead, Pa., 15120

21015 -
modify delete 24730 - Reply from karen (Great Britain) - 2008-04-24

hi Anahi
I am from a schol in coventry England and we are looking for schools too write to us from around the world. I have a group of 9 children aged 7 and 8 who are very keen to get started. if you are interested please let me know
best wishes
karen

21015 -
modify delete 22329 - Reply from kamal (Morocco) - 2007-11-25

kamal

21015 -
modify delete 21495 - Reply from tracey (Alaska (USA)) - 2007-10-07

please contact me if you are interestes in usa penpals at tracey6795240@yahoo.com

21015 -
modify delete 21069 - Reply from samuel (Togo) - 2007-09-20

hi i am samuel and i want to be ur friend i have a lot of things to tell u when u will anbswer

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info