Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 129944 - from Reo (Japan) - 2022-04-28
: "Seeking pen pal partners"

Hi everyone! I am an English teacher at a junior high school in Tokyo, Japan.
Now I am looking for pen pal partner classes. I am teaching five classes which consist of around 35 students each. They are in the first year of junior high school, so their level of English is beginner or upper beginner.
I would like to start the letter (email) exchange from the end of June till September.
If you are looking for pen pal partners, please contact me.

129944 -
modify delete 130181 - Reply from David Jimenez (Spain) - 2022-08-16

Dear Mr. Reo,

I am David Jimenez, a teacher of 60 English language students aged 14 to 15 at Sunsi Móra High School in Canet de Mar (Barcelona Province).

I am writing to you because I have read your message at studentsoftheworld.info site and my students would love to engage in a pen pal exchange with yours.

We are starting our next school year on the 7th of September.

Thank you very much for your attention.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours,
David Jimenez

129944 -
modify delete 129965 - Reply from Sadat (Ghana) - 2022-05-12

Hi I'm Sadat a Ghanaian born and it has always been my my interest in meeting a penpal partner.hope to hear from you soon

129944 -
modify delete 129961 - Reply from Øystein (Norway) - 2022-05-10

Hi Reo, we are 12 students and a teacher from Stavanger, Norway. We go to Austboo school. We are 13/14 years old (8 grade), and we really want to exchange letters with your students. We would like to learn more about the Japanese culture, and how it is to live in Japan. Our teachers name is Øystein BjØrheim, his email address is: oystein.bjorheim@stavangerskolen.no
Please let us now if you're interested☺️

Best regards
Øystein Bjørheim
with students

129944 -
modify delete 129960 - Reply from Øystein (Norway) - 2022-05-10

Hi Reo, we are 12 students and a teacher from Stavanger, Norway. We go to Austboo school. We are 13/14 years old (8 grade), and we really want to exchange letters with your students. We would like to learn more about the Japanese culture, and how it is to live in Japan. Our teachers name is Øystein BjØrheim, his email address is: Oystein.bjorheim@stavangerskolen.no
Please let us now if you're interested☺️

129944 -
modify delete 129951 - Reply from Christian (USA) - 2022-05-05

I am a middle school teacher in Connecticut in the United States. I have a student who is interested in being a penpal. She is looking specifically to connect with a girl who might be interested in STEM. She is currently engaged in a research project, exploring the involvement of girls in STEM education and fields of work in Japan. She knows some Japanese so can work in English and Japanese for communication. Please let me know if we can make a peer connection for her.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info