Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 129543 - from Melissa (Italy) - 2021-10-03
: "Looking for English speaking penpals for italian middle-school students (10-14)"

Hi everybody, I'm an English teacher in an Italian middle school and I'm looking to find a group of pupils who would like to correspond with paper cards/letters with my groups (4/5 classes). We're located near Venice (Italy) and I have approximately 20 pupils per class. They're between 11 and 14 years old. Their English level is different (according to the Grade) and some classes are more able whereas others have additional learning needs.
If someone is in a similar situation, this could be a great experience for them. The type of card or letter to be exchanged can be agreed together.

129543 -
modify delete 129546 - Reply from ΜΙΝΑ (Greece) - 2021-10-04

My name is Mina and I run a language center in Greece. I have groups of students eager to correspond with kids from around the world. We prefer snail mail and we can exchange postcards, drawings, souvenirs etc. If you are interested, please send me a message asap because we have already started lessons and I would like us to arrange the details. Thank you in advance!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info