Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 129465 - from Latisha Carter (USA) - 2021-09-17
: "Pen Pal Exchange"

Hello,
I am a teacher in a DC Charter School. I am currently looking for a school that support 6-8th grade students from any where who's willing to engaged in writing. My students are learning to write multi-level sentences. I will be interesting and exciting if they could engage with a pen-pal. This opportunity will help support my students ability to write and communicate there thoughts to students who live differently then they do.

129465 -
modify delete 131102 - Reply from Domenico (Italy) - 2023-08-27

Hello Latisha
I'm Domenico, an italian teacher of English in a middle school near Venice. My pupils are aged from 11 to 13 years old generally within classes from 21 to 25 elements. They would be interested to exchange letters and postcards in English. School's starting on the 13th of September in Veneto and these kind of projects generally will begin in October if not even In November. The school name is I.C. "Caio Giulio Cesare" in Mestre (Venice).
Tell me if you are interested and write to: sfinge42@gmail.com
Kind regards

Domenico

129465 -
modify delete 130288 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2022-09-05

Hello , I'm an English teacher with pupils aged 12 to 14 ( 4 classes) in a very nice school in the centre of Paris. France We 'd like to have penpals from English foreigners. Let me know if you are interested. Agnès

129465 -
modify delete 129490 - Reply from Latisha Carter (USA) - 2021-09-21

Morning!
We are excited to begin this partnership. I will be meeting with my team today to talk about how we can start the process.

129465 -
modify delete 129475 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2021-09-20

Hi I am a french teacher in the centre of paris in a wonderful huge Middle school with a large park We could send letters, cds from our schoolMy pupils speak good English and I's like them to write or register messages in English or french for your pupils ; if you plan to visit paris let me know.
Im looking for another teacher from the USA or England or Canada for penpals this year
If you are interested please answer me I would be delighted to have this exchange with you
Thanks looking forward to hearing from you agnès

129465 -
modify delete 129474 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2021-09-20

Hi I am a french teacher in the centre of paris in a wonderful huge Middle school with a large park We could send letters, cds from our schoolMy pupils speak good English and I's like them to write or register messages in English or french for your pupils ; if you plan to visit paris let me know.
Im looking for another teacher from the USA or England or Canada for penpals this year
If you are interested please answer me I would be delighted to have this exchange with you
Thanks looking forward to hering from you agnès

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info