Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127597 - from lynn (Italy) - 2020-02-17
: "ITALIAN KIDS LOOKING FOR USA PENPALS"

Hi everyone!!
I'm the Head Teacher of a private language school in Italy in Latina, south of Rome.
I would like to get my students in touch with students from the US so that they can have penpals to switch ideas, chat and talk to each other. But I am also interested in projects between classes and teachers. We also have the possibility to host you in Italy or do an exchange program between schools. In the school we have 110 students divided in Preschool aged 4-7, Young Learners 8-12, Teens 13-18. Can anyone help me organize this? I'm at your full disposal for further info. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards Lynn

127597 -
modify delete 131293 - Reply from Cathy (France) - 2023-10-05

Hello, we are five french teachers from Calais and we are given the opportunity, with the ERASMUS program, to go and observe school classes abroad. So we are looking for european teachers using english with their classes in a primary school. It would consist only in watching pedagogical pratices for a week (from 20 till 24 mai 2024). We can also make a correspondance with your classrooms in english before our coming. Best regards, Cathy NIQUET Primary school teacher Ecole Oran Calais

127597 -
modify delete 127692 - Reply from Tammy (USA) - 2020-03-16

Good Day, I have a 10 yr old daughter that I would like to find a Penpal or e-pal for. We live in the USA. If you have anyone that would like to contact her please let me know.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info