Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125215 - from Sandrine (Spain) - 2019-01-25
: "Looking for penpals: SPAIN > Australia / UK / USA / Ireland"

Hello,
I teach English to all ages of primary at the Lycee Francais de Palma in Mallorca, Spain. I have some very motivated 8-10 years old (2 groups of about 18 kids) who would like to exchange letters in English mainly (but they could also write some parts in Spanish or French for your students' practice - the kids here are 2/3 Spanish 1/3 French but are pretty much all bilingual) to kids in Australia or UK or USA or Ireland. My email is sandrine.jackson@mlfmonde.org and my mobile +34 689 486 281.
Please reply quickly as the first beautiful hand-written letters are pretty much ready to post!!!
Thanks :-) and hope this will be a bright, multicultural learning experience for all.
Sandrine

125215 -
modify delete 126259 - Reply from VICKY (Spain) - 2019-08-29

Hi Sandrine,

My name is Vicky and I'm a ESL teacher in a small school in a little village of Madrid. I also studied in a French Lycée in Madrid.
I have a 9-12 year old group who would like to exchange letters in English to practice writing skills during this school year 2019/2020 and also have a few french children.
I think we could do something very interesting together.
I you feel this could work for you, please contact me ASAP.
Cheers,
Vicky

125215 -
modify delete 125255 - Reply from Laurie (USA) - 2019-01-31

I would like to have our class become pen pals with your students. I am eager to begin having our students exchange letters and have pen pals with students from either out of state or out of the country. My class is combined of 16 second graders.Let me know if you would be interested.

Thank you

125215 -
modify delete 125246 - Reply from Katarina (Slovakia) - 2019-01-28

Hi,

I am an English teacher but not from the countries you would like to correspond with!

But my students would like to exchange letters with Spanish students.

I would be happy too:)))

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info