Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120401 - from Stefanie (Germany) - 2018-01-05
: "Exchange program (English-German)"

Dear colleagues,

I'm teaching English at a so-called Gymnasium in the outskirts of Hamburg in Germany. It only takes about 30 minutes to reach the Hamburgian city centre. At the moment we'd like to start a new cooperative school exchange project in year 11 (16 year-olds) with an English-speaking class. Therefore we're looking for a partner school in an English-speaking country or a school with a billingual English profile. Our school offers a vivid school life with special brass classes and a big band as well as environmental projects, scientific events, paramedic workshops, theatre, girl's football, digital workshops, Model United Nations, Art of the month etc.. English is our students' first foreign language. Students can choose between French, Latin and Spanish as a second and third language later in their career. The students' mother tongue is German, so that we can offer a German-English exchange. Please contact me, if you're interested in such an exchange project. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Stefanie

120401 -
modify delete 126656 - Reply from elizabeth (Ireland) - 2019-10-03

Ich habe Ihr Anzeige gesehen und ich wollte eigentlich wissen ob Sie immer noch penpals für Ihre Schüler sucht?
Ich bin eine Deutsch Lehrerin hier in der nähe von Dublin in Irland und ich habe eine Gruppe von Schüler im Übergangsjahr.( zwischen 15 und 16 Jahre alt ).
Vielleicht wenn Sie ein Moment haben, können Sie mir ein E mail schicken?

120401 -
modify delete 120478 - Reply from Abigail (USA) - 2018-01-11

Hello- I am the leader of the German Club at a high school in the United States. I have around 10-15 English-speaking students who are interested in improving their German and making new friends. If you are interested in creating a correspondence, please let me know!

120401 -
modify delete 120413 - Reply from Delormas (Ivory Coast) - 2018-01-07

Hi Stefanie!
I am Delormas and I also teach English in girl grammar school. I'd like us to put our learners into a penfriendship network that could termed as The Letter Magic and have them open their mind and connoissances to other horizons. Some of my learners are German language learners,too.
Thank you.
Delormas.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info