Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120325 - from Arianna (Italy) - 2017-12-26
: "Pen pals from Great Britain or America"

Hi
I am an Italian teacher at primary school and I am looking to make contact with Great Britain or American schools who would be willing to have pen pals from Italy (pupils from 8 to 10)

Thanks

120325 -
modify delete 120537 - Reply from Leigh Ann (USA) - 2018-01-15

Hi,

I'm a university professor in the USA. My students are studying to become teachers who work with young children (birth to age 8 years old). We are doing a Flat Stanley project to learn about people, culture, and places around the world as a method for teaching social studies. We'd like to send letters and our Flat People (paper dolls) to a school somewhere outside of the USA. Let me know if that sounds of interest to you.

120325 -
modify delete 120473 - Reply from Doug Suever (USA) - 2018-01-11

Dear Fellow Teacher,

We have a class of 24 5th graders who would love to write (snail mail) to kids from a European country. Our grade school is in Warrenton, Oregon, very near the Pacific Ocean. Please correspond if you are interested in pen pals!

Thank you,

Doug Suever
5th Grade Teacher
Warrenton Grade School

120325 -
modify delete 120441 - Reply from Almodis (Spain) - 2018-01-08

Hello, I know that you are asking for some US or UK students, but I would like my students to get in touch with students all around Europe. They can write and speak in English very well. Maybe our students could exchange some e-mails, just to practice some reading and do some cultural tasks.

Just let me know if you would be interested.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info