Forum about Animals - Hedgehog
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 32839 - from Yara , 15 y.o. (FRA) - 2017-12-05
Hedgehog : "Hedgehogs are adorable!!"

I’ve been trying to convince my parents to get me a hedgehog but they wont let me... they’re so cute! I want ten!
If anyone can relate, message me...

32839 -
modify delete 34690 - Reply from Bella , 12 y.o. (ALA) - 2020-10-20

Hedgehogs are so cute! I would love to have one, but my mom doesn't because of the bristle on it's back. Even though I can't have one, I think they are all adorable! My favorite breed is an African Pygmy! What's your favorite?

32839 -
modify delete 33848 - Reply from Emma , 8 y.o. (USA) - 2019-04-07

What would you name a hedgehog if you got one??

32839 -
modify delete 33335 - Reply from Leah , 13 y.o. (GBR) - 2018-07-08

Omg I totally agree I don’t want them as pets but I think I could reach out to one of you get back to me if you could please because I would libe to hear some things about you I totally love hedgehogs but my parents would kill me if I asked for a hedgehog.

32839 -
modify delete 32972 - Reply from Julia , 16 y.o. (SAA) - 2018-01-27

I want one so bad and my parents won't let me get one too.

32839 -
modify delete 32943 - Reply from Lauren , 14 y.o. (CAN) - 2018-01-22

I totally agree. Hedgehogs are totally awesome. I recently got one (the week before last actually) They are amazing pets, but they are a lot of work. I have to clean out her food and water bowls once or twice every day, and she needs her cage to be cleaned up once or twice a week. She enjoys her running wheel, but she actually favors her running ball, because she can explore and she knows that she is safe in it (although some hedgehogs do not enjoy running balls as they feel trapped). Also some hedgehogs can be litter trained, but my little girl (her name is Thistle by the way) does not. she goes basically wherever she currently is, although she seems to think her running wheel doubles as a toilet! As I said hedgehogs are a lot of work, but it's totally worth it. I suggest proving to your parents that you are responsible enough by pet sitting if you can, or perhaps working extra hard on other responsibilities around the house. Anyway I hope that helps, if you have any questions just write me :)
Lauren

32839 -
modify delete 32907 - Reply from Brianna , 14 y.o. (PRI) - 2018-01-09

hi this is brianna

32839 -
modify delete 32868 - Reply from Camille (FRA) - 2017-12-13

Yes, they are cute.

Forum about Animals - Hedgehog - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info