Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 128571 - de Andreia (Portugal) - 2020-12-13
Lyc�e : "New friends for interculturality"

Hi,
I'm a teacher at a Portuguese school and I work with eight grade students, aged 13-15. We are working on a project on interculturality, where students want to make friends all over the world.
We would like to communicate with students in English and Spanish.
The goals are:
- to learn about another country (culture, habits, customs, traditions, places, food...);
- to share some facts about our country;
- to get to know other children (likes, dislikes, dreams, hobbies, ...) and look for similarities and differences.
If you are interested, please send me an e-mail to andreialuis79@gmail.com so that our students can start to know each other.
Best regards

128571 -
modifier supprimer 129887 - Réponse de Daiene (USA) - 2022-03-16

Hi! Are you still looking for students to exchange letters?

128571 -
modifier supprimer 128932 - Réponse de Deepthi (Russie) - 2021-04-23

Hi, Andreia, Your theme is very interesting; We have an English club at St. Petersburg, Russia: ~50 kids from 5-11 grades, I am sure they will find so many interesting things to talk/write about all the while improving their English.
Lets try. Here's my email: desndi@gmail.com
Best regards.

128571 -
modifier supprimer 128783 - Réponse de Andreia (Portugal) - 2021-02-21

Hello,
My students have had English for some years now, so they are more advanced. I appreciate the attention but I wanted a little more advanced students.
Thank you anyway.
Greetings,
Andreia Luís

128571 -
modifier supprimer 128780 - Réponse de Emmanuelle (France) - 2021-02-20

Hello Andreia,
I am Emmanuelle, an English teacher in a college in a small town in the South East of France near St Tropez. I'm looking for some penfriends in order to exchange English letters with my class of 26 pupils(12 years old) . They would be very happy to make new friends . They have been learning English for only 2 years
Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested!
lady.clavel83@gmail.com
See you soon !

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info