Forum Loisirs - Voyages
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 44547 - de Nuvee , 14 ans (Sri Lanka ) - 2022-02-24
Voyages : "Trip to Badulla"

Hi everyone, I'm going to tell, you about a trip I went. So, I went to Nuwara Eliya with my family members last Saturday. We came back Tuesday. Actually I enjoyed lot. Saturday we went to Badulla first by train. We came to Badulla at 5.00 p.m. Next we went to my dad's friend's parents house and we rest.

Next morning we started our trip after worship Muthiyangana temple.( Muthiyangana temple is on the 1st photo of my gallery) After that we went to see the Dunhinda waterfall. When the water falls down the water becomes a mist because water hits on a rock 🪨 which is situated down of the water fall. So we introduce this waterfall Dunhinda waterfall.It was hard to see the waterfall, due to it's situated in a difficult place to go. But If you come to Sri Lanka, you should go to see the Dunhinda waterfall. It's really beautiful. Next we went to Adisham Bunglow which is situated in Haputhale. After that we went to see the Bogoda Bridge, which is prepared by wood before 400 years. I think it's great. Do you? Next we went to see Rawana waterfall, but we didn't see it clearly because it was evening. What would you think?

Next day we went to Horten plains and we saw the little World's End. Actually we went to see the World's End too, but we weren't saw it clearly because there was a big mist. It's really hard to walk in the Horten plains, but it was fun. There were 9km to walk if you want to see the World's End. After that we came to Nuwara Eliya and there were 14 degrees Celsius! It was very cold In Nuwara Eliya. We saw the Gregory lake and came to our accommodation. Next morning we came to the railway station to go back home.

44547 -
modifier supprimer 44882 - Réponse de Adoris , 24 ans (Bénin) - 2022-10-25

Hey, i'm sure that you liked it, that would be a good experience for you ?
i like it all the same

44547 -
modifier supprimer 44548 - Réponse de Nuvee , 14 ans (Sri Lanka ) - 2022-02-24

So tell me your idea about my trip. I want to know what would you think about my trip? Please. Bye for now. So reply to this message. Tell me what would you think?

Forum Loisirs - Voyages - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info