Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 73518 - from Marie (Great Britain) - 2013-02-22
: "English secondary school...."

...looking for penfriends for younger students (11-13) and maybe Skype conversations for older students (14-16).
We don't have a preference for the location in Spain although we already have a trip going to Madrid almost every year.
Can't wait to hear from you :)

73518 -
modify delete 122225 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2018-06-24

Dear colleague,
Is your school interested in carrying out a two way exchange of students with a Spanish high school located in Málaga (south coast of Spain)? We can offer nice host families, motivating teachers, excited students (12-17 years old),sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city. Please feel free to ask any questions about it. Looking forward to hearing from you,
Best regards.
Reme Vera
Email: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

73518 -
modify delete 101521 - Reply from Assumpta (Spain) - 2014-10-18

Hi! I am looking for skype sessions for my 15-16 students of English too! We live in Valencia, Spain. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are still interested at assumptames@gmail.com! Looking forward to hearing from you! Assumpta.

73518 -
modify delete 97608 - Reply from Rocío (Spain) - 2014-01-29

Hi! we are an English Centre in Madrid. We have ten students btw 12and 14.We would like to start a penfriends project. If you interest ityou can write me an email. thanx in advance: rocio_cm_@hotmail.com

73518 -
modify delete 97381 - Reply from Calum (Spain) - 2014-01-10

Hola Marie

I recently saw your online message looking for a school in Spain to have contact with and wanted to get in touch to see if this is something that you are still interested in.

I am representing a secondary school situated near Barcelona (although I am based in Madrid) and we are looking to find a suitable school in the UK to link with, ideally for exchange visits but possibly for other aspects such as Skype calls as you mentioned.

Rather than get into any of the detail yet, can you please let me know if this is something that you'd like to discuss further?

Kind regards
Calum

(PD he decidido escribir en inglés, porque soy Británico, pero si prefieres podemos hablar en español)

Calum Roche
UK/Spain School Exchange Project
cjrbiz@hotmail.com

73518 -
modify delete 97197 - Reply from Assumpta (Spain) - 2013-12-18

Hi! My students would love to participate in that project! We already have pen pals from Surrey and we are looking forward to finding more students to write to. Not to talk about video-conferences... Contact us in case if you are still trying to find people who join you.

73518 -
modify delete 77144 - Reply from Ana (Spain) - 2013-09-27

Hi!
I'm Ana, an English teacher in Logroño, Spain. I have students aged from 12 to 13 years old, and we would like to do an exchange by mail, skype. Please write me back
Ana

73518 -
modify delete 74710 - Reply from assumpta (Spain) - 2013-06-11

Hi! I've been looking for a partner to make an exchange this year. It seems that I'll have to wait until the next to do it but I am really interested in that. I would like to have everything ready before September so I can inform parents, colleagues, etc. I live in Valencia and my students are 12-18 years old. Contact me if you think it would be a good idea to start e-mailing, using skype for video conferences and visit each other. See you...

73518 -
modify delete 73752 - Reply from kike (Spain) - 2013-03-11

Hi!I´m teaching English in a primary school in Madrid and I´m also looking for pen pals for my kids 10-12 years old.Please contact me.Cheers Kike.

73518 -
modify delete 73737 - Reply from bilge (Turkey) - 2013-03-09

hi i am looking for pen friends for my 7th grade students.we also wanto to skype call in the class can you contact us?

73518 -
modify delete 73595 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2013-03-01

Bonjour,
Je recherche une correspondante anglaise pour ma fille de bientôt 12 ans.
Nous recherchons une fille du même âge "bien élevé" qui souhaite s'améliorer en français.
Nous sommes une famille de confiance, avec 3 enfants, et habitons près de Paris dans une grande maison.
Mon objectif est de mettre en place un échange cet été : nous accueillerions la petite anglaise 1 semaine chez nous et Annaëlle irait passer une semaine en Angleterre.
Dans quelle région êtes vous sités ?
Pourriez vous transmettre nos coordonnées à des élèves motivés de votre école ?
Dans un premier temps, les filles pourraient s'envoyer des emails et parler via skype.
Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.
Sophie.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info