Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124645 - from Sharron (USA) - 2018-11-08
: "Looking for English Speaking Pen Pals from Other Coutries for My Students"

ONLY EDUCATORS WITH STUDENTS FOR CORRESPONDENCE — NO NON-EDUCATORS, PLEASE

Hi- I am a 7th grade English/Language Arts/Reading teacher in Texas, USA. I would love for my students to have the opportunity to correspond with other kids their age living outside the United States. My objective is to get my students excited about writing and, at the same time, learn about the world around them.

I have around 80 students. If you would be interested in arranging student correspondence, please reply here.

Thank you n advance for your interest.

Sharron

124645 -
modify delete 125856 - Reply from Sylvie (France) - 2019-07-03

hello, we'd like to correspond with your students
I'm an English teacher in France and we're always looking for pen pals.
Thank you

124645 -
modify delete 125531 - Reply from B. Gessat (France) - 2019-03-28

Hi,
I'm an English teacher in France. I have 80 students of 7th grade who would be glad to have American penpals.
Let me know if you're still interested.
Regards,
Bénédicte

124645 -
modify delete 125013 - Reply from Olga (Germany) - 2018-12-18

Hello Sharon,

I teach English to a group of 13 - 15 year olds in Germany. Our school is in Munich, the capital of Bavaria. If you´re still after pen pals for your students, feel free to contact me as we´d like to establish a penpalling project!
Best wishes,

Olga Hill

124645 -
modify delete 124668 - Reply from Oksana (Ukraine) - 2018-11-09

Hello, dear colleagues! I'm a tutor from Ukraine. I'm really passionate about my job and admire it so much because I like sharing my knowledge with people, both kids and adults. I'm happy to track their progress and help them get a better command of English.
I'd be really glad to help my students find penpals from different countries.
I've got teenage students, 13-15 y.o. boys and girls. And there are also adults aged 30-35 willing to make friends with English-speaking younth. We can swap information about our countries and our lifestyle, as well as education and free time activities.
Please contact me if you are interested to make good friends (xxenia@list.ru)

124645 -
modify delete 124652 - Reply from Christine (France) - 2018-11-08

Hello Sharon,
I teach English in à middle school in AGEN (30 000 inhabitants) in the south west of France. This area is very popular for its good food, hilly landscape and nice weather so British and American people come and settle here for good.
My 5e class (aged 12-13) would like to get into contact with an American class of the same age. There are 24 of them : 15 boys and 9 girls. They have been studying English for 2 years : 4h/week last year and 3h/week this year. Their level is quite good on the whole so your pupils don't have to study French. We could correspond via mails, our blog on this site (not created yet !) and, maybe Skype.
Please, contact me quickly as I'm eager to start this correspondance soon !
My e-mail address : professeur.dangla@gmail.com
Christine

124645 -
modify delete 124651 - Reply from Sharron (USA) - 2018-11-08

Ann- Email me at zachry-witherss@lisd.net

Thanks!

124645 -
modify delete 124650 - Reply from Ann-Christin (Germany) - 2018-11-08

Hi Sharron!

I´m looking for pen pals from the USA for my students. They´re between 13 and 16 and I´d be really glad to find a school that wants to exchange letters. I´ve got around 20 students.Most of them are girls, some boys are interested too. My school is a secondary school in Western Germany near the Dutch border. If you are interested in a partnership pls let me know! :-)

Ann-Christin

124645 -
modify delete 124648 - Reply from Maeva (Belgium) - 2018-11-08

Hi Sharron,

I am working on something that may interest you, would you like to hear me out? Please just email at aiyuyan2014@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info