Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 12041 - from laurent (Togo) - 2006-08-25
: " i would like to correspond with english teachers all aound the world people f"

i would like to meet english native speakers teachers and anybody who can help me to improve my english .we can have a full partnership with my studends and if you want to visit us someday teachers and pupils will cover your accomodation.we shall kno each other culturally,economically ....my students are 12- 18.i am the principal of the school and i am looking forward to hearing from you.my regards.
laurent

12041 -
modify delete 104365 - Reply from kate (Great Britain) - 2015-07-09

Hi I am looking for a pen pal for a school which I work at. I am looking to engage student in different ways of life and the different cultures. Is this something which your school feel that would like to help with?

Many Thanks

12041 -
modify delete 38898 - Reply from Ken (Ghana) - 2011-05-31

Greetings,
I am very grateful to be in touch with you. Ken is an English & Graphic Designer teacher in Ghana and currently a masters/Graduate student at the University of Ghana-Accra. I've been to Lome and Abidjan on few occasions and I have been in love with the discipline and cordial ambiance of the francophone countries including Togo. I will love to know you personally in the near future. I end with warm regards and best wishes to your family, staff and loved ones.
Yours
Ken William A. Akotia

12041 -
modify delete 28273 - Reply from Lenah (USA) - 2008-12-15

Hello,

I have a world cultures club with kids from 9 - 11 years old in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and we will soon begin sending "cultural packets" through the mail to countries around the world. We will be reading the book "Flat Stanley" which is about a boy that gets flattened to half an inch thick and then travels the world through the mail. We'd then like to make our own cardboard "Stanleys" dressed in clothing from our community with a little story about our lives in Falls Church and send them to other groups of kids around the world. We would love for your class to participate. We would hope that we would get the dolls back from you dressed in clothes from your town and with a story about daily life there. Please let me know if you would have any interest in this exchange.

Thanks,
Lenah Geer
Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development

12041 -
modify delete 21758 - Reply from Nina (Canada) - 2007-10-19

Would your school be interested in having pen pals from Ontario, Canada? I am a grade 6 teacher with 25-60 students who could possibly participate. Please let me know soon.

12041 -
modify delete 14292 - Reply from Cyrille (France) - 2006-10-15

My students are in 3rd grade level. Their mother language is French, and they are learning English as their 2nd language. They would like to collaborate a class interested in working with a partner classroom on a collaborative project about cultures and awareness, so I would like to find another classroom to exchange emails, letters in order to create a production such as posters for example... or something else... by the end of March (beginning of the exchange: November).

12041 -
modify delete 13962 - Reply from Megan (USA) - 2006-10-02

Hi. I teach sixth grade social studies in the US and my students would love to have an opportunity to communicate with students from around the world. Between myself and another teacher we have about 100 students who are interested in becoming pen pals.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info