Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 119189 - from Mariachiara (Italy) - 2017-10-13
: "High School students for email, video and letter exchange"

I'm an English language teacher in Italy. I have a class of 29 students aged 14-15. They are very motivated and keen on learning English. We live in Rimini, a town by the Adriatic Sea. If your students are about my students' age, let me know as soon as possible. We are looking forward to finding friends to exchange letters or e-mails with, to exchange videos and postcards, to chat via skype. Love, Mariachiara
My email is chiarapioppo@gmail.com

119189 -
modify delete 120234 - Reply from elisabeth (Greece) - 2017-12-14

hello i am an english teacher in greece . i do private lessons. my students are between 9-15 years old . if you wish to start a communication please write back!

119189 -
modify delete 119740 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2017-11-10

Greetings! My name is Dr. Herrera and I work with a group of about 30 students in the USA who are looking to correspond with lower and upper school children in other countries. My students are between the ages of 12 and 17. Based on the make-up of our program (we all live in different states and are part of a virtual education program), we can only communicate via email. If you are interested, please contact me at your convenience. Many thanks for considering this!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info