Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 117653 - from Nicolas (Switzerland) - 2017-08-27
: "Exhange French-English"

Hello,
I teach German and English in a public middle school in the French-speaking part of Switzerland. I'm looking for an English-speaking school to start an exchange of letters, e-mails, small presentations and maybe videoconferencing.
I teach English in 2 classes with 12 and 13 pupils, they're around 13/14 years old.
We're all looking forward to reading from you !
Nicolas

117653 -
modify delete 117905 - Reply from Saineyba (Gambia) - 2017-09-02

Hello,
I am from Gambia and I teach English Language to first year students in high school. I would like to collaborate with other teachers to establish a link between our students in the form of letter writing so as to enhance their writing skills. we could also share experience and expertise. Thank you.

117653 -
modify delete 117860 - Reply from Brenda (USA) - 2017-09-02

Hello, I am a highschool student from California interested in starting a pen pal club at my school and your post seems to be exactly what I wanted for the club. We could help your students strengthen their English and/or spanish skills while the students in our club receive insight on what it is to be living in another country. It could be a great opportunity for the students. Let me know if you are interested in sending letters, email would be fine too.

117653 -
modify delete 117752 - Reply from Mike (Canada) - 2017-08-29

Bonjour,
I am a Gr. 8 French immersion teacher in BC, Canada and am also looking for a Fr-Engl pen pal exchange for my class of 23 students, also 13/14 years old.
If interested, please contact me at mvissers@sd8.bc.ca
Merci,
Mike

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info