Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 108744 - from Suyai (Argentina) - 2015-10-24
: "Looking for penpals around the world!"

Hi! My name is Suyai and I teach in an English Institute. My students are amazing young people (aged 14-16) that are looking forward to meeting new international friends!
We could exchange letters and gifts and learn about each other`s culture.
Have a nice day!
Greetings,
Suyai

108744 -
modify delete 121028 - Reply from Amber and Lissette (USA) - 2018-03-02

Dear Suyai,
My name is Lissette and I am working with my classmate Amber on a project for our English class in Pennsylvania, in the United States. We go to Derry Area High school and we are both in 10th grade. We are also looking to write to other schools and students around the world to share our traditions and cultures and learn about others. We would prefer to send real letters and even postcards with each other if that's okay with you!
Hope to hear from you soon,
Sincerely,
Lissette and Amber

108744 -
modify delete 112962 - Reply from Luis (USA) - 2016-09-12

Buenos dias,

Soy un maestro en una escuela secundaria en Chicago, IL. Quiero que mis estudiantes utilizan las lecciones de mi clase en el mundo real. Podemos compartir nuestras culturas y practicar los dos idiomas.

Saludos,
Ramos

108744 -
modify delete 109903 - Reply from Charis (Malaysia) - 2016-01-15

Hi! I'm Charis, an English teacher in Malaysia. I'd like to let my students have the opportunity of real world correspondence with your students. I have 29 15 year olds and 24 16 year olds who are learning English as a second language. I'm sure our students will learn plenty from their exchange of languages and cultures. Hope to hear from you soon so that we can start as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Charis (High School Teacher, Malaysia)

108744 -
modify delete 109732 - Reply from Julie (Czech Rep.) - 2015-12-19

Hi Suyai! I reply to your announcement, I don´t know if you have found some penpals for your students so far. I teach two groups of girls, most of them aged 15-16, they are firts year at horse-breeding high school, English level is approximately A2-B1. 12 of them, maybe there would be more, would like to exchange letters:). Looking forward to hear from you, Julia

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info