Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103958 - from Anne (Germany) - 2015-06-14
: "Pen/key pals for Year 9"

Hey there,

My name´s Anne and I´m a teacher in Northern Germany, near Hamburg. I´m looking for a school class from another country for my class (Year 9, aged 14-15)who would like to start a pen/key pal exchange with us in English beginning in September. There´ll be about 27 pupils. Hope to hear from someone soon! :)

Regards,

Anne

103958 -
modify delete 111876 - Reply from Ereneo Ndumbaro (Tanzania) - 2016-07-31

I am a The Headmaster of Namanditi South Secondary School. The school is located at Namanditi Village in Tanzania.We would love to correspond with you in order to share ideas and experience about our culture and to learn more your country and our country.

103958 -
modify delete 110503 - Reply from Nathalie (France) - 2016-03-17

Dear Anne
I am very interested in setting up an exchange in English, as a "lingua franca" between our students. I m sure it is highly motivating to write to same age students, so I d love to try this with my students -I ll have new classes in september though. Just let me know if you are still ok, and if you have defined the project more precisely.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Nathalie.

103958 -
modify delete 107640 - Reply from Sherrie (USA) - 2015-09-10

Hello! I'm a teacher in a rural school in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina in the United States. We would love to correspond with you in order to learn more about your country and so you can learn more about ours. Hope to hear from you soon!

103958 -
modify delete 107544 - Reply from öznur (Turkey) - 2015-09-07

hi anne
i'm öznur and i'm math teacher in turkey. my class are year of 11-15.
my school want to make "comenýus". if you want it you and me can make a "comenius project". yeah i pleasure to be with your students.ok. i m waiting your message. see you soon i hope.

103958 -
modify delete 106732 - Reply from Joseph (Uganda) - 2015-08-19

Dear Anna am Joseph I would like my students to exchange letters with your school I am a teacher too

103958 -
modify delete 104242 - Reply from Joachim (Uganda) - 2015-07-02

I am the deputy headteacher of Nyiize c.U Primary school i would like to hear from you to share ideas and experiences about culture.

P.O BOX 18089
KAYUNGA
UGANDA tel +256779900916

103958 -
modify delete 104102 - Reply from Ashley (USA) - 2015-06-25

Dear Anne,

Hello! I am working at an arts & humanities summer camp in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with a theme around global citizenship. I thought pen pals from around the world would be a good way to incorporate this theme, as well as some creative writing. The children range from 9-19 with about 90 in all, but I'm not sure exactly how many students in the 14-15 age range will be involved until the camp starts in July.However I know there will be at least 27 campers around 13-16 years old. Please let me know if you are interested in arranging a pen-pal exchange! My e-mail is listed below.

Thanks,
Ashley

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info