Forum about Homework help - History
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 19953 - from Alice (Spain) - 2017-05-25
History : "American history"

Hello! I'm currently looking for someone to talk about American history since it's my favourite topic. I would love to share knowledge with people from all around the world. Also, I can share information about Spanish history if you like.

19953 -
modify delete 19979 - Reply from Olivia , 11 y.o. (USA) - 2017-06-16

Well American history starts off with the Revolution against Great Britain which included the Boston Tea Party,Washington crossing the Delaware, General Cornwallis surrendering, and the cold winter at Valley Forge. Then we start making our own government and then the British ScallyWags come to try and take us back. They picked a good time to attack us since it was the weakest point in our history. But we beat those Lobsterbacks in 1814 and sent them back to England. That is the first part later I will go on about the civil war.

19953 -
modify delete 19977 - Reply from Samuel , 17 y.o. (USA) - 2017-06-14

Hey, I'm from the U.S. and would totally up for talking about history, I come from Florida so we have a rich history from the Spanish colonization to the Confederacy.

19953 -
modify delete 19971 - Reply from ÖÓÑþ , 16 y.o. (China) - 2017-06-03

You love history! What a coincidence!
I also love history. Can you share with me the history of the United States? Maybe we have a common topic, we can chat online, I am a Chinese girl, are you an American? I am glad to meet you here on this website and hope that we will become special friends

Forum about Homework help - History - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info