Forum about Sport - Snooze
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 24504 - from Brunnhilde , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2016-07-23
Snooze : "What is YOUR Dreamland like?"

Hi, I sort of stumbled upon this forum by accident...I don't consider sleeping a sport, but I think it's rather funny that it's in the sports category. :D Though at first I considered just closing the snooze forum and moving on to different parts of this site, I got an idea and decided to make a forum post.
Often I have very vivid dreams - and though unfortunately a few are nasty nightmares, others are just plain weird. However, I occasionally have a really good/awesome dream where I wake up wishing that I could just go back to sleep and continue that dream. Does anyone else have vivid dreams? If so, please tell me what happened in your dreams in your reply and I'll share some of my adventures in Dreamland as well! :)

24504 -
modify delete 27261 - Reply from delilah , 10 y.o. (USA) - 2021-02-05

I had a dream that I was at prom in a (friend) group with most of the aphmau characters.
(except aph and Aaron they went to prom together SQEEE!) let's talk about crazy or weird dreams!

24504 -
modify delete 26460 - Reply from Angi , 13 y.o. (USA) - 2019-06-22

I've had really weird dreams too. One of the many examples, I had a dream that I was riding a trolley cart to my school for a haunted house. In the haunted house was a ninja that was preparing to attack me. I told him not to, and he didn't. Then I went to the gift shop for cooking oil(?) and soap(also ?).

24504 -
modify delete 24582 - Reply from Emily , 15 y.o. (AUS) - 2016-09-02

Hahaha yep. i totally love how you wrote this xD I was gonna write something like this but haha you definitely beat me to it. Anyways, I have some of the weirdest dreams ever! I had a dream that my family and I had shrunk and my parents flew away in a UFO. Then dinosaurs came inside our house and a T-rex was going to eat me when.... My brother rushed in and started doing the chicken dance. Yep. weeeeiiird haha!

Forum about Sport - Snooze - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info