Forum about Sport - Figure ice-skating
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 24114 - from Emma , 12 y.o. (USA) - 2016-03-15
Figure ice-skating : "i love figure skating!!!!!"

hi, my name is Emma i am twelve years old and i love to figure skate! the jumps i can do are: a salchow.a toe loop, a loop, a flip, and i am starting to work on my lutz. i am working on a flying camel and a biellmann spin. I take ballet at my ice rink, so that i can be more flexible. My favorite skaters are: madison chock, evan bates, gracie gold, polina edmunds, ashley wagner, brandon frazier, and jason brown.. I skate at the same club that madison chock and evan bates skate at!!!! I met them they are super nice! I also met brandon frazier( one of my favorite skaters!) he was super nice as well! I love to talk about figure skating!!!!! If you're a figure skater or a big fan of figure skating maybe we could become pen pals!

24114 -
modify delete 24281 - Reply from Megan , 13 y.o. (USA) - 2016-04-30

Hi! Yes, I love ice skating and I would love to become pen pals with you! Those jumps are amazing! Practice makes perfect! I've always wanted to do tricks on ice but I'm not very experienced.

Forum about Sport - Figure ice-skating - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info