Forum about Sport - Boxing
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 1639 - from Sarah , 14 y.o. (USA) - 2009-10-20
Boxing : "You wish you were that good!"

Screw the boys who think that are better at sports than girls! Besides us being of different statures, there is no difference. We have bigger strengths at times, and so do boys. No one can say that boys are overall on top in sports. That is sexist and prejudiced%Pr

1639 -
modify delete 6167 - Reply from MICHAEL , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2011-09-21

YOUR MAN i WOULDNT TLK i BET THERE THERES ALOT OF GIRLS OUT THERE THT CAN BEAT YOU AND ALSO THERE GIRLS THT PLAY VIDEO GAMES BETTER THEN BOYS AND IM A EXPERTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!

1639 -
modify delete 4204 - Reply from michael , 13 y.o. (USA) - 2010-12-01

HEY Im one of those guys that like girls that can defend themselves. Names michael and I do a little boxing and ju jitsu. I would like to chat to any girls that like that. Peace out Michael

1639 -
modify delete 3124 - Reply from tamarah , 14 y.o. (USA) - 2010-06-18

girls are better at cooking plus we are awesome wat would guys do without us huh?i bet you i can beat you in video games.

1639 -
modify delete 2427 - Reply from Daniel , 14 y.o. (USA) - 2010-02-25

Boys are better than girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't think so. Tell me one thing that a girl can do better than a boy.

P.S Boys can play video games better than grils

Daniel

1639 -
modify delete 1933 - Reply from taylor , 10 y.o. (USA) - 2009-12-01

i know boys think there stroger than us thats why i dunped my boyfriend because he is a big jerk do you have a boyfriend and do you want to be penpals my email is taylordeitsch@yahoo.com

Forum about Sport - Boxing - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info