Forum about Jobs - TV or Cinema producer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 4720 - from John (USA) - 2010-12-12
TV or Cinema producer : "Hello"

Hello, everyone. My name is John, and I am currently honing my skills in "Machinima," a term for a unique art of making films with video games. I am currently writing my first screenplay for a feature film, and I hope to sell it. I am looking for friends with a strong interest with directing and going to film school, or who just live in Japan.

Thanks,
John

4720 -
modify delete 18016 - Reply from Paul , 11 y.o. (GBR) - 2012-08-22

Wow JT you're message was exactly a year after pelasius'.Huh funny.

4720 -
modify delete 17386 - Reply from JT (ALA) - 2012-07-11

I now know what it is, well i did months ago.

4720 -
modify delete 13710 - Reply from JT , 12 y.o. (ALA) - 2011-11-30

To give you an idea is to make this kind of flicks is to use great speacial effects. Or you can mix cartoons with live action.

My name is JT, I'm 12.

11-29-11
contact me back.

4720 -
modify delete 10350 - Reply from limnyuy pelasius N , 21 y.o. (CAM) - 2011-07-11

greetings my friend
i am pelasius a script writer en looking forword to creating my own studio but lack the finances. we have acted a movie on cholera since cholera is hot in cameroon trying to teach the population the ways they could avoid cholera.what is really settings us back is a videa camera and a vioce box in which wereally need assistance. i will be very much happy if you take make as a partner to work with you. my tel. +237 70 01 07 00 hope to hear from you soon.
pelasius

Forum about Jobs - TV or Cinema producer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info