Forum about Jobs - Teacher
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 39338 - from Alisa , 15 y.o. (CHN) - 2021-02-08
Teacher : "About your teacher?(๑′ᴗ‵๑)I Lᵒᵛ"

I want to be a teacher because I love children and they have vacations!
Let's talk about teachers from all over the world!
In China teachers are tired,because so many children and so much pressure.
But they have a lot of vacations,such as summer/winter holiday.
And your teacher?

39338 -
modify delete 39987 - Reply from Tamariska , 14 y.o. (IDN) - 2021-08-30

Hi Alisa. Nice to meet you. Being a teacher is good and not easy. We educate, teach, guide, direct, train, assess, and evaluate children. We know intelligence, nature, and other things in children are different. From each of its weaknesses and strengths, we want to learn from each other, respect, and appreciate each other, and hone what skills we have and must hone. We help them do better in school and other environments and help them become more disciplined, diligent, honest, and of good character, and so on. With parents, we can also help them. I want to be a teacher. I also want to help children become better people and make education more advanced. In Indonesia, we are growing in advancing education. Many still find it difficult to go to school and study due to costs, economic problems, etc. Literacy and arithmetic learning is sometimes still lower than others. In Indonesia, teachers also feel heavy and tired because of the many students who have to be taught. Especially during the Corona pandemic. Many schools also still lack teachers. When students finish their education, there is not much they can do. There are still many schools that rarely hold practicals or equip students with soft skills and hard skills. But we hope that education in Indonesia and also in other countries will be more advanced and better. Sorry if my English is messy because I'm still learning the language.

Forum about Jobs - Teacher - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info