Forum about Jobs - Astronomer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 38822 - from Jacqueline , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2020-12-02
Astronomer : "Fermi Paradox"

I want to discuss possible solutions to the Fermi Paradox. My theory is that aliens are currently all at a relatively early stage of technological development, or maybe they are intentionally staying quiet, so as to not accidentally broadcast the location of their home system to a hostile species, or maybe they have more advanced communication technologies than we do, and SETI is essentially trying to text them with a typewriter. Those are my three main theories, feel free to leave your own solutions in the replies.

38822 -
modify delete 39190 - Reply from Raya , 9 y.o. (IDN) - 2020-12-31

Wow! you also think about the fermi paradox? in my opinion, maybe there is other life outside the earth. but do they have the same senses? for example, do they have eyes? can think? and are they really that smart?
in my opinion, not all living things have extraordinary intelligence like humans. and they may never have thought there was other life either so they never search or explore the heavens.
and if they really have sophisticated tools, what are the ingredients made of?
they could only be in the form of animals, or plants (hehehe)
and it may take them years to be found.
maybe they're outside the solar system
or maybe in another galaxy
I wish there might be alienTwT
and Voyager 1 and 2 have not passed that, Voyager 2 distance to earth has reached 17 billion km on November 5, 2018. and the journey lasted 40 years.

Forum about Jobs - Astronomer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info