Forum about Jobs - Musician
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 34947 - from Chloé , 17 y.o. (FRA) - 2017-10-27
Musician : "A bit of help?"

Hello!
I'm french and I'm 17. I lovvvee music and I'd like it to be my future job. I play the flute, piano and a bit of cello. I'd like to try the guitar and the piccolo (and have it for christmas ;)). For the guitar, I don't know if I should choose bass, electroacoustic or electric. Do you guys have some advices for the brands of instruments or the technical? Share your experience and preferences ;)
Thanks, Chloé

34947 -
modify delete 35304 - Reply from Julia , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2018-01-29

Hi Chloé! I'm Julia, and I play flute and piccolo as well! As for guitar, I don't play it much, but I'd reccomend Acoustic. With acoustic guitars, you do not have to carry around an amp, and they sound great usually!

Best of luck learning guitar!

34947 -
modify delete 35021 - Reply from Jane , 13 y.o. (TCH) - 2017-11-22

Hi Chloé, I'm Jane. I am also super-interested in music and I play a couple instruments too (piano, flute, guitar and ukulele). If it's your first time playing a guitar, I would recommend (just) an acoustic one - it's easier to play, you can learn all the chords and basics. When you are going to be more serious about playing the guitar, an electric one is a good option. I think that you will enjoy all the oportunities of the electric guitar more when you are actually going to know how to play an acoustic one. I have to say, that I probably still enjoy acoustic guitars the most. :) If you need some more guitar or non-guitar advice, feel free to text me :))

Forum about Jobs - Musician - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info