Forum about Jobs - Soldier
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 32512 - from Marjolaine , 16 y.o. (FRA) - 2016-08-03
Soldier : "Jey"

Hey frends , me i would like became a fighter pilot , its m'y dream , but its so very difficult I know , who became fighters pilots here ?

32512 -
modify delete 33232 - Reply from Mikko , 16 y.o. (FIN) - 2016-12-06

I live in Finland and i'm not a fighter pilot. But i would like to be and one of my older friends actually tried that. Here in Finland the problem is, that they only take 12 to be trained as fighter pilots and 4 to trained as helicopter pilots. So it is very VERY hard to get there. And you can only try it once, since when you have gone your obligatory service (In Finland basically every 18yrs old boy must go to army or civil service, with few exceptions) you can no more seek to fighter pilot training. I myself have thought to go to the maintenance forces instead, that way i could get close to the planes, even though not flying them. Other way is to search for paratrooper training, or as we call it "Laskuvarjojääkäri" and then i could atleast jump of from planes xD. Even though our fighter pilots don't get jobs after their service it still would be so epic to get to fly a fighter. Luckily i still have 2 years before i have to make the decision to try there or not.

Forum about Jobs - Soldier - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info