Forum about Jobs - Chemist
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 28669 - from lawrence , 30 y.o. (UGA) - 2015-05-20
Chemist : "chemistry"

i love chemistry it was my best subject since childhood. i finally did a diploma in science laboratory technology and majored in chemistry. i just like it. mixing chemicals in the best. do you know how to prepare solutions in chemistry lab? contact me on 0779419782. i will help at no cost. let us help the world in science

28669 -
modify delete 34589 - Reply from leo , 12 y.o. (MEX) - 2017-08-09

hello i love chemistry i want to study in MIT or CALTEC but i am only a kid i love physics i think that if we travel at the light speed we can die because all the energy and mass of the speed kill or teleport to another dimension ,is like the relativity theory Energy=mass light speed times light speed,

28669 -
modify delete 32218 - Reply from Sara , 28 y.o. (ITA) - 2016-05-26

OOH! It's amazing! I'm a biomedical technician too and I work in chemistry laboratory since 2011!

28669 -
modify delete 30990 - Reply from Loren , 16 y.o. (GDL) - 2015-11-01

Hi ! I would like to become a chemist but I'm not really sure. I hesitate a lot because there are many different jobs. At school I love scientific subjects but I don't know if I will make the good choice by becoming chemist. I just want to know your point of view about this job. What do you do exactly ?

Forum about Jobs - Chemist - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info