Forum about Jobs - TV or Cinema producer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 2425 - from Adelaide , 14 y.o. (FRA) - 2010-02-09
TV or Cinema producer : "Hello!"

Hello! I am Adelaide Marie Beaumont. I don't really want to produce a movie, but I wish to be a screenwriter. My father wrote the scripts of four movies and co-wrote two others. My mother is a very close friend of many famous actresses. I want to follow in his footsteps. Also, I would love to act in my movies. I go to Hawkins's Performing Academy in France, one of the finest acting schools in the country. I believe I am a very wonderful actress.

2425 -
modify delete 13866 - Reply from Willow , 13 y.o. (USA) - 2011-12-11

Adelaide,
Is it fun at Hawkins Performing Arts academy? What do you do there? Is it boring?
-Willow

2425 -
modify delete 13769 - Reply from JT (ALA) - 2011-12-04

What you said was a good idea. You love screenwriting and acting. Do you ever thought of directing. That is cool.

2425 -
modify delete 11940 - Reply from Sophie , 13 y.o. (USA) - 2011-09-10

Adelaide,
First of all, can I just say I love your name? (: And we have a lot in common! My dad wrote 4-5 scripts for movies too, and he's working on one right now. I'm also interested in acting, and I want to be either a producer, an editor, or an actress.
Sophie

2425 -
modify delete 3298 - Reply from Louise , 14 y.o. (FRA) - 2010-06-07

Salut moi aussi je voudrais être cinéaste. Je voudrais être scénariste , productrice ainsi que réalisatrice . Je m'intéresse également a la photographie. Je voudrais avoir une correspondante . Je vais passer en 3 eme et pour la seconde j'irai dans un lycée avec option art visuel
bon bah j'attends avec impatiente ta réponse.
Amitié
Louise p

2425 -
modify delete 3249 - Reply from Gigi , 14 y.o. (USA) - 2010-05-31

You are so lucky to have parent who writes scripts. I do think it'd be cool to work on a movie but I'm not sure if I'd want to be the producer! I was a little disapointed they didn't have theater tech crew on here because that's what I really want to do, it's also my favorite after school activity, doing tech crew for the school plays! I would like to to point out they did have acter/actress as a catagorie why didn't you pick that?

2425 -
modify delete 3059 - Reply from patrick , 11 y.o. (USA) - 2010-05-08

THATS AWESOME

2425 -
modify delete 2667 - Reply from Marie (FRA) - 2010-03-10

Hy Adelaide, later I would to be a film director and a screenwriter like you. Unhappily, my parents aren't screenwriters or knows famous actors. Is it intresting to go to Hawkins's Performing Academy? What are you doing there?

Forum about Jobs - TV or Cinema producer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info