Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 99410 - from mori (Japan) - 2014-07-31
: "looking for penpals"

i am a teacher of small school in kobe japan. our students are looking for penfriends from australia.our students grade 5-6 age10-11years.any interested party please mail us thank you .regards mori

99410 -
modify delete 115862 - Reply from Anita (Australia) - 2017-04-11

Hi I am interested in organising pen pals or Skype for my students. We live in Australia, Brisbane. Kobe is our sister city. Would you be interested?

99410 -
modify delete 113070 - Reply from Giles (Belgium) - 2016-09-14

HI,
I have just seen your ad for pen friends. I know that it was posted a long time ago but I was wondering if you were still looking for penfriends for your class.
I have a class of 25 students from an international school in Brussels, Belgium.
Would your students be interested?
Please let me know.
Best regards,
Giles Kerridge

99410 -
modify delete 110121 - Reply from sue (Great Britain) - 2016-02-03

Hi

My name is susan and I work as a teacher in a school in London UK, called Our Lady of Grace Junior School. Our Year 6 children, will be doing a project on Japan from March - July and would be interested in having some Japanese penfriends for this time, to help them find out about Japanese food, lifestyle and culture etc. We have 60 children who will be completing the project but they could work in partners and so work with 25/30 Japanese students. Please let me know, if you think this could be beneficial to your students. Our students are between the ages of 9-11.
Kind regards

Susan Pomponi

99410 -
modify delete 106533 - Reply from hashimi (Canada) - 2015-08-12

BONJOUR SANDRA,JE FAIS DES ACTIVITÉS EDUCATIVES AVEC DES ENFANTS DU PRIMAIRE 1ERE à ANNÉE Montréal,J'AI EXPRIMÉ LE SOUHAIT DE CORRESPONDRE AVEC VOUS POUR UN ÉCHANGE de toute sorte ,
à bientôt i am interested to exchange many things

99410 -
modify delete 100710 - Reply from Megan (Australia) - 2014-09-14

Hi,

I have a few students in my class who are looking for penpals. Would you be interested?

99410 -
modify delete 100229 - Reply from Cathy (USA) - 2014-08-31

Hi! We are a class of 32 10/11 year olds who are looking for pen pals in Japan. We are looking to exchange information about our cultures as well build friendships across the world. Please contact us if you are a classroom interested in the same things! We would like to exchange letters about once a month. Thank you!

99410 -
modify delete 100187 - Reply from Whilhelmina (India) - 2014-08-30

Hello, this is from India, although you have advertised only for Australia, yet I thought I could see if you are interested to have penpals from India, our studenst are of the same age group of yours we would like to interact with the 10 yeaR olds about the climate in your country. If you are interested you can contact us.

99410 -
modify delete 99426 - Reply from séverine (France) - 2014-08-01

Hello,
Our class project this year focuses on five continents. We are not from Australia but I'm interested by your announce because we would like to establish a correspondence by mail and email to discover the culture of your country et make you discover France. I will have about 26 students, from 10 to 11 years old. My students will be very happy to write to your students.Best regards and hope to hear from you. Séverine T

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info