Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 98387 - from Anderson (Brazil) - 2014-04-26
: "Information"

I´m a teacher in Brazil,and this year I intend start teaching the little english language that I have,for needy children,the illiteracy rate here is great,and those who soffer most are the children,English language is very important today,my desire is to work with families also,but for now this project is only on paper, the children already we have,200 children to help,in 3 cities,as well, if you know someone or some organization that can donate english books,can be used, school supplies or until someone that can spend a time in Brazil as a volunteer,help to teach english.please let me know
Thank you very much

98387 -
modify delete 129133 - Reply from Jack (Australia) - 2021-07-22

HELLO I AM A TEACHER FROM AUSTRALIA AND I AM WAITING TO GIVE YOU FREE ASSISTANCE WHENEVER YOU WISH. I HAVE CREATED THE FASTEST ENGLISH METHOD IN THE WORLD, MODESTLY SPEAKING, I ALSO VISITED BRAZIL BUT I THOUGHT THE ENGLISH CLASSES WERE ABSOLUTELY HOPELESS I am very happy to give free lessons to anyone who writes to me BUT they have to be able to do a little bit of counting, such as, 10, 20, 30, 40, et cetera because our methods, my African team, with slum kids, street kids and farm kids uses the following words, two, four, six, eight, zero. OUR METHODS ARE ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE and I almost forgot my Dragon does all the writing for me fun, fun, fun, fun , Jack

98387 -
modify delete 102591 - Reply from Louise (Great Britain) - 2015-01-08

We are a primary school in the South West of England. We are studying about South America and in particular Brazil. We are very interested in communicating regularly with a school in Brazil and exchanging messages and learning about each other's cultures. We saw your advert and that you were in need of some English books to help your school. This is something we could consider organising an event to help and get books donated. We would love to hear from you soon if this sort of twinning would be something you would benefit from.
Many thanks
Louise Appleby
Year 5 teacher

98387 -
modify delete 98526 - Reply from ana (Austria) - 2014-05-25

Alô
Estou na Europa, V. tem como imprimir?
poderia escanear livros de inglês utilizados na escola primaria austrica para que v. avaliasse se seriam uteis para v.

ciao
ana

98387 -
modify delete 98392 - Reply from natacha (Guadeloupe) - 2014-04-29

Hello,

I'm interested in your proposal. I teach english and french. I can also receive students from your country. My email is above. You can contact me anytime, I'll be also pleased to meet you.

Regards

Natacha

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info