Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 97915 - from Jasmine (New Zealand) - 2014-02-28
: "Looking for Pen Pals for our students."

Hi there,

I have started a Pen Pal programme at our school which consists of 10 - 12 year old students, boys and girls, that are interested in developing their knowledge of different countries. We are a English speaking school and would like replies from other schools that are interested in exchanging letters and possible emails.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

97915 -
modify delete 123957 - Reply from Paule (France) - 2018-09-28

Hi, this reply might be too late but I would be interested in exchanging letters or emails with your classes. My French students are 12/13 years old and would love to communicate in English. We live in the Alps in France.

97915 -
modify delete 121061 - Reply from Morgane (New Caledonia) - 2018-03-07

Hello
I'm an English teacher in Lifou, one of the three loyalty islands of New Caledonia.
I'm teaching to 30 students from 12 to 13 years old who chose English as an option and we would be delighted to correspond with you.a travel exchange could even be done.
keep me posted
regards
Morgane RIGOURD

97915 -
modify delete 120388 - Reply from Victoria Parker (USA) - 2018-01-03

Hello,

I have started a PEN PAL club at the middle school I work at in Hemet, Ca in the USA. I have between 8 and 12 students each week ready and willing to write letters. Let me know if you still have an interest. My students are in 6th to 8th grade and ages are between 11-14. Please let me know if your interested in snail mail or email writing back and fourth between our students.

Thank you,
Victoria

97915 -
modify delete 117293 - Reply from agnès (France) - 2017-08-12

ello !
I'm from France in the centre of Paris a very nice school and I teach English to 13-15 years old students (=classe de 3ème en collège et 4ème ). I would like to find penpals for my future students, for September 2017, if possible either in the US, Canada or Australia or South Africa(as these countries are studied all year long)
The idea is to find a penpal for each student (there will be 25 or 32 students in my four classes).
The exchange will be made via both emails and snail mail (so as to make students study the format of a letter/postcard and improve their use of internet). This project includes collective emails/letters and individual exchange.
Themes of writing can be : the educational system (similarities and differences ; school uniform, if any), habits and ways of life, discovering another culture (traditional bank holidays, music...)

I'm opened to any other suggestions to complete the mail/letter exchange. If anybody is interested, please let me know !

97915 -
modify delete 113138 - Reply from MARIANA (USA) - 2016-09-17

Hello, my son Daniel Blas (11) is willing to have a pen-pal friend to exchange, we live in Colorado USA, his e-mail is danielblas.mi@gmail.com

Thank you, Mariana.

97915 -
modify delete 108779 - Reply from Beata (Poland) - 2015-10-25

Hello everyone. Our school in Poland would like to send a toy "White stork'called Staś on the jourey. It's our new project. We will send you our STAŚ, you will keep him for a week, take him for trips, take some photos of you and Staś and you will send him back to our school. Photos from the journey you will send us by email or post them on our Facebook page. Would anyone like to join our project???? We are waiting for your help.

97915 -
modify delete 106636 - Reply from Pastor James M.Zaza,sr. (Liberia) - 2015-08-17

We are from the destitute school ,True Vine Institute,New Georgia,Monrovia,Liberia.
We are intrested in having penpal from your school.Our children are from 5 -18 years and speak english.We need both boys and girls

97915 -
modify delete 103479 - Reply from Hopewell (Zimbabwe) - 2015-04-17

hie saw you ad l would like our children to become pen pals, we are a rural school the class has 19 boys and twenty girls would to hear from you how we can start the program. thank you so much for you time.

97915 -
modify delete 102849 - Reply from Chris (USA) - 2015-01-31

Good Morning,
I'm a teacher in the United States who is looking for pen pals for one of my classes to communicate via email and learn about the culture of students their age.

97915 -
modify delete 102829 - Reply from Angie (USA) - 2015-01-27

I am currently wanted to work on my after school students to have pen pals from other countries around the world. I have 8 -12 students four nights a week, I will have them work on these letters probably once a week or so. I hope to hear from you soon and we can become great pen pals.

97915 -
modify delete 102560 - Reply from Lorette (Canada) - 2015-01-03

Hi,
I teach a grade 4 class which is primarily composed of 9 to 10 year olds. Our school is located in the town of The Pas which is also known as the "Gateway to the North." The students in my class are from all over Northern Manitoba. We look forward to hearing from you.

97915 -
modify delete 102120 - Reply from Gina (USA) - 2014-11-19

I teach 5th grade in Freeburg, Illinois, which is near St. Louis Missouri. I have 4 sections of 5th graders, and teach spelling, reading, and language arts to all 4 sections. I would like to set up penpals with your students with one of my sections of students . Please let me know if this would be possible. My email is heiligen@frg70.org.

Thanks!

97915 -
modify delete 100665 - Reply from Fabiana (USA) - 2014-09-12

Hello! I teach 3 groups of third graders (ages 7-8). Do you think you would be interested in exchanging letters? There are 26 in one class, 27 in another, and 28 in the third. Hope to hear from you!

97915 -
modify delete 99961 - Reply from helene (France) - 2014-08-25

hello jasmine!
are you still looking for more pen pals?
if you're still interested, I'm an English teacher In the south west of France and I exchanged letters with a Canadian middle school last year, we also filmed each other, cooked and sent our specialities for xmas...that was fun!
so if you're still looking for other cultures, let me know...
helene

97915 -
modify delete 99886 - Reply from Melissa (USA) - 2014-08-22

Hello,
I am a 6th grade teacher in Texas that teaches a world cultures class. In this class we learn about different countries (political, physical, cultural aspects). I have a about 30 students in my class and we are looking for a pen pal class that we can send letters to in the mail. Please let me know if you are interested in doing that. Thank you!

Melissa

97915 -
modify delete 99864 - Reply from Gina Larsson (Sweden) - 2014-08-22

Hi!
I am a teacher from Sweden and have a group of 12-years old students that would like to find penpals from New Zealand! My class are 14 boys and girls.

97915 -
modify delete 99701 - Reply from Sandrine (French Polynesia) - 2014-08-18

I am an English teacher in French Polynesia and I teach English to students aged 11 to 14. As they live on an isolated island I would like them to exchange letters or mails with pupils form English speaking countries so I hope you are still looking for partners for your project and you will be interested in exchanging with us.
Looking forward to hearing from you, best regards Sandrine Fagoaga

97915 -
modify delete 99635 - Reply from ISabelle (Canada) - 2014-08-13

Hi!
I'll be teaching English as a second language to French kids this year. I'll have 2 groups of about 26 students, aged 10 and 11.
I'd like kids to write individually but I'd like the whole to be paired too, might be possible to exchange photos and such.

Interested?
Isabelle

97915 -
modify delete 99140 - Reply from yannet (Ethiopia) - 2014-07-15

I live in a very poor beautiful and lovely country of ethiopia. I am 10 years girl I need the how rich countrys of my age educate.I become very intelligent girl and be made my country rich and famous so I am not interested out of my country I just stay in my country and learn hard and change the life of thousands of my poor people .if possible help me to know more.Thank you
yannet fasil
p.o.boxcode1250/1411
Addis Ababa
Ethiopia.

97915 -
modify delete 98375 - Reply from Amélie (France) - 2014-04-23

Hello Jasmine

Have you found pen pals for your students ? I'm teacher near Paris in 5th grade. I'm looking for an exchange during the next 10 weeks. My pupils speak a little english. They know how to introduce themselves and describe what they do. It would be a great experience if they could improve this knowledge in a "correspondance". I don't know if your students learn french, it's not necessary but it could be interesting.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Amélie

97915 -
modify delete 98333 - Reply from yuna (Korea) - 2014-04-18

Hello~!! I\'m an English teacher in Korea. I teach middle school students at the age of 13~15. They are interested in making penpals oversea. Actually Korean students are quite busy with studying. So, this year I organised shcool group which makes penpals and write letters each other so that we can communicate with students oversea, and learn about other country. So if there is any students who are interested in Korea or other country\'s students, Please reply me, I can send my studnent\'s picture or we can send letter or e-mail to your studnets. The name of our school is eunhaeng middle school. Our school is surrounded by mountains. My school's website is www.eunhaeng.ms.kr/main.ado. please reply me as soon as possible. we are looking forward to hearing form you

97915 -
modify delete 98069 - Reply from Juliane (Germany) - 2014-03-17

Hi Jasmine,
I am the English teacher of a 5th grade (11 year olds) in the northern part of Germany (near Hamburg). There are 21 students in my class (boys and girls) and they are in their first year at secondary school and their first year to learn English. (Most of them had English in Primary school, but mostly orally taught.)
My students are very active and keen to have a partner class of the same age and group size to exchange letters (snail mail) and e-mails (later) with. We can start the exchange as soon as possible.
So, if you are interested, I would be delighted to hear from you. have a nice day!
Juliane

97915 -
modify delete 97925 - Reply from Olga (Germany) - 2014-03-01

Hi Jasmine,
I´ve got a class of 27 very nice and friendly 11 - 12 year old boys and girls who are eager to write letters (e-mail or snail mail) to improve their English and to meet kids in other countries. We´re a secondary school in Germany. English is taught as a foreign language here and the kids are rather fit in it, although, of course, it´s not their mother tonque (except for two boys who are native speakers). It´s also a very multicultural class with kids of different origins. If you are interested, please contact me!
Best wishes from Germany,
Olga

97915 -
modify delete 97919 - Reply from Zoe (Great Britain) - 2014-02-28

Hi, I am a teacher at a large secondary school in the UK. We are looking for schools to become pen pals with via snail mainland possibly email. I have approximately 300 students aged between 11 and 19 who would love to begin writing letters to you! If you are interested in an exchange please let me know so we can exchange addresses. Kind regards Zoe.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info