Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 97701 - from Alison (Australia) - 2014-02-08
: "Grade Five Correspondence"

Hi, I teach 30 grade five students ages 9-10, at a Catholic Primary School, and we would like to correspond with two classes of similar age. One class in France and one class in North America.. Please email me if you are interested, including your school website. Thank you.

97701 -
modify delete 113833 - Reply from Sharon (USA) - 2016-10-11

I am a 3rd grade teacher in Texas, USA. My students are 8 and 9 years old. I am wanting a class in another country to expand my student's experiences with the world. I want them to practice writing in a way that interests them.

97701 -
modify delete 102812 - Reply from levi (Kenya) - 2015-01-26

hello we are based in Nairobi Kenya east Africa at a place called kiambiu ,we have the same age like yours boys and girls they would like to learn and improve there learning skills
we invite you also to Kenya to visit they also design lovely crafts which is a school project that helps the less fortunate boys ad girls buy uniforms and other learning items .welcome

97701 -
modify delete 99610 - Reply from Gaelle (France) - 2014-08-12

Hi Alison!
I lived one year in Australia, as an Au-pair in 2010/2011. Since this time, I was waiting to have my own class and start a such project.
My 22 future pupils (from September to July) will have 10/11 years old, and I'm looking for australians students who are ready to correspond with us..
We are located in Normandy by the way.
I would be so happy to begin some pen-pal exchanges with one of your class!

Please let me know if you're still interested,

Gaelle LECLERE

97701 -
modify delete 97906 - Reply from Marie (France) - 2014-02-26

Hello I'm a french teacher. I have a class near Paris with 22 pupils (between 10/11 years old). I had also worked with a class from Texas there were 3 years ago. We had exchanged during 2 years and they had came in France to visit us but today my pen pal would found older pupils for work with them. Now, I would like to work with a class from Australia for 2 years if it's possible. I wait your answer if you are interested. See you soon. Marie

97701 -
modify delete 97837 - Reply from delphine (France) - 2014-02-19

Hi!
My name is Delphine and I teach 25 pupils age 9-10. Could be really great to become your penpals!
You can email me directly: delphdasilvaATgmail.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info