Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 97509 - from Diana (Mexico) - 2014-01-21
: "English writing pen pals"

Im a Chicago native living in Mexico and would like my 8 students to have pen pals so that they can have the confidence and love for the English language. I will have this class until the end of April 2014. ages range from 16-19

97509 -
modify delete 126993 - Reply from Sydney (USA) - 2019-11-14

Hi! My name is Sydney and I am a 12th grade student from New Jersey, USA. I am in a class in my high school called Human Rights and Genocide and we are learning about different cultures, the UN and genocide. Part of the curriculum is to teach a lesson to our local elementary school about life in different countries. They are ages 9-11 and they are very eager to learn how other people live, as many of them have never lived outside of New Jersey. I feel like connecting these children with a penpal would be a great way to help them learn!
Although they are young they are very bright and would explain a little about their family, favorite sports, subject and hopes and dreams. Then they will ask their penpals the same thing. This would be a great way for them to practice their english and a great way for these kids to learn about a new country! Please let me know if you are interested!
Thanks, Sydney

97509 -
modify delete 98354 - Reply from Mackenzie (USA) - 2014-04-21

Hello,
Are you still interested in a high school exchange? I am part of a Multicultural group at my high school, and we could definitely work something out (I am a student in a US high school). I have a website, www.learntravelart.com, where your students can post their cultural articles and the students from my multicultural club could post theirs. Would you like me to ask my teacher sponsor?

97509 -
modify delete 98305 - Reply from Krystyna Holder (Great Britain) - 2014-04-13

Hi,

I am teaching a project on Mexico and my students would love to write some letters/emails to students living in Mexico.

Please let me know if this is possible.

With kind regards,

Krystyna

97509 -
modify delete 97592 - Reply from fafi (France) - 2014-01-28

Hello!
I'm an English teacher and I'm looking penpalls for my 32 students!They're the same age Some of mine would like to communicate with yours. At least we could ytry! Send me more information please!
Hope hearing from you soon!
Fafi

97509 -
modify delete 97512 - Reply from maria (Kenya) - 2014-01-21

Hi am maria 18 years old and am from uganda. I can speak good english an i read in your blog u want a penpal for your students. I was just asking for your help like i can teach your students english and you guy help me out to finish my studies coz i dont have any money to join college but am down in finances. Hope to hear from you guys.:-)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info