Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 9586 - from Daniela (Argentina) - 2006-04-28
: "looking for penfriends"

Hi: I'm an English teacher in two secondary and primary schools in Argentina and I'm trying to activate their vocabulary through interesting activities such as letter writting, it'd be nice if those imaginary friends were in fact adolescents from other countries, the level is basics (2 hours a week). Hope to hear from you soon. Can I give this address to my students so we can write each other?

9586 -
modify delete 18216 - Reply from Jessica (American Samoa) - 2007-03-27

hey im a 15 year old student from america im doing a report on schools in argentina and comparing them to my own i would really like if you could give me some imformation about the children my age down there what they eat, wear, & such if you could help me out i would appriciate it.

9586 -
modify delete 11377 - Reply from omar (France) - 2006-07-18

hello

9586 -
modify delete 10820 - Reply from mikael (Morocco) - 2006-06-27

hi , how are u ? i'm mikael , i have 24 y o , i got my MA and befor , i got BA, i look for school in china , primary school , i hope if any one is interested on giving me information contact me throw my email : mikael_mohan@hotmail.com

my number phone is : 0021267521830
thank u again

9586 -
modify delete 10247 - Reply from ignea (Romania) - 2006-05-29

Hi My name is angela Ignea and I teach English at a primary school and gymnasium. My students are aged between 12-15 and eager to find penfriends. I keep telling them that diversity is the magic of this world, and tolerence is the key to it , but learning is the way.
they are bright,lively curious about the world and I feel it`s a privilege to be their friend and companion,even for a while.

I`m looking forward to getting your email
love Angela

9586 -
modify delete 9831 - Reply from aziz (Morocco) - 2006-05-10

Hi,
I'm a high school English teacher from Morocco.I will be glad to get letters from your students and send you letters from mine.Write back please.

9586 -
modify delete 9655 - Reply from Nasim (Uzbekistan) - 2006-05-03

Hi. I am also english teacher. I am from Uzbekistan. Of course your offer is interesting. We can write int. letters each other and my pupils can be penfriends with yours.
Peace.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info