Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 9584 - from Daniela (Argentina) - 2006-04-28
: "looking for penfriends"

Hi: I'm an English teacher in two secondary and primary schools in Argentina and I'm trying to activate their vocabulary through interesting activities such as letter writting, it'd be nice if those imaginary friends were in fact adolescents from other countries, the level is basics (2 hours a week). Hope to hear from you soon. Can I give this address to my students so we can write each other?

9584 -
modify delete 29173 - Reply from alicia (USA) - 2009-02-22

Hola, I teach high school Spanish I and II in Philadelphia. We would love to exchange correspondences with you guys! :)

9584 -
modify delete 28295 - Reply from Daniela (Argentina) - 2008-12-16

Magali Hi! Let me tell you that we are closing this year but next year I'll have new students of the same age and classes re-start in march 2. We have plenty of time to plan a good interchange of letter.
What about beginning with personal info , family, self descriptions and then when they learn more , go on with hobbies, likes, daily routines,etc
I will have three groups aged 12 of nearly 30 boys/girls each and one group aged 14 of 28 students.
Tell me about your groups and which book you will use (I suppose that now you are on vacations for Christmas and New Year, aren't you?)

9584 -
modify delete 28281 - Reply from Magali (France) - 2008-12-16

Hello, my students are from 12 to 16. I'm interested in a written exchange by real letters. Hope to hear from you !

9584 -
modify delete 28280 - Reply from Magali (France) - 2008-12-16

Hello, my students are from 12 to 16. I'm interested in a written exchange by real letters. Hope to hear from you !

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info