Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 7768 - from Anneli (Sweden) - 2006-01-08
: "Penpals"

Hello!
My name is Anneli Berg and I teach art and English in Sjoangsskolan, ( Askersund ) in Sweden. I have a groups of students ( both boys and girls ) aged 14-16 years old who study English and would love to have penpals from the USA.
Best wishes
Anneli Berg
Torebergsvägen 14
69631 Askersund
Sweden
berg.askersund@home.se

7768 -
modify delete 31511 - Reply from Solange (Brazil) - 2009-09-17

Hi
I am English Teacher in Guarujá - Brazil, and am interested on sharing with my students the wonderful experience of having penpals - the enrgy that comes in an envelope, sent by mail-office, opening their eyes for other culture. MSN is great but in my opinion not as exciting as the good old letters.
I have almost 200 students - High School - age between 13 and 16. They are not fluent but would like to mane new friends.
Please be in touch and let's see what we can do
my email is solangelage@yahoo.com.br
Regards,
Solange Lage

7768 -
modify delete 18535 - Reply from Richard (USA) - 2007-04-16

My name is Richard Johnson. I would be happy to exchange e-mails and answer any questions. I live in Los Altos, California, just on the edge of Silicon Valley between San Francisco and San Jose. My ancestors are from Sweden and I am trying to locate the places where they were from. I studied chemistry and worked in the space program. I am retired and now do photography. I am trying to learn Swedish with a CD in my car. While I have 4 grown children and maybe seem too old, I am young at heart. What I would hope for is someone who could tell me a little bit about Akersund, Hammar, and Viby.

Sincerely,

Richard Johnson (actually it should be Jonasson)

7768 -
modify delete 16435 - Reply from Ahmet (Turkey) - 2006-12-24

Hi
How are you?
I am a teacher in a highschool in turkey..my students's age are 14-18 years old..and we want to correspond with a swedish school's students..if you want so,we will wait your answer here..
take care
adnan DAG
Turkey/Balikesir

7768 -
modify delete 13464 - Reply from Shannals Johnson (Bahamas) - 2006-09-11

Greetings

I am Shannals Johnson the Guidance Counselor of a small private school in The Bahamas. We are a native English speaking country. We would like to start a penpal system with your students. If possible, we would prefer that the students hand write to each other and post the letters through the mail. Please contact me as soon as possible so that I can take your message back to my students.
Thank- You

7768 -
modify delete 8662 - Reply from ELISEE (Burkina Faso) - 2006-02-25

hi my teacher im' very proud tod answer you.i have reads yoyur message and was very interrestind on it so we are in Burkina faso a beautifull country where English is less speaking but people like English and they try to speak in it .
so i thank and i think i will be anwering .
bye

ELISEE

7768 -
modify delete 8412 - Reply from Virginia (USA) - 2006-02-13

I have 25 English speaking students, ages 11-14 who would love to correspond with students from another country. If interested, please reply to: vb40@hotmail.com Thank you! Virginia Buehler, Central Middle School, Kansas City, KS USA

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info