Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 76360 - from Malin (Sweden) - 2013-09-05
: "Looking for penpals / estoy buscando a "amigos de carta""

Hi!
My name is Malin and I teach 13-15 year olds in a school in Sweden. The subject I teach is Spanish. The students have been asking me to look for pen pals that they can write with in Spanish and English.
If anyone out there is interested in writing in Spanish and/or English it would be really fun! Not to mention a great way for them to learn the language.

Hola
Soy Malin y enseño alumnos entre 13-15 años en una escela en Suecia. Enseño las clases de español/castellano.
Mis alumnos quieren que busco a alumnos de otros paises con quienes pueden escribir.
Si hay alguien quien tiene interés en escribir con mis alumnos en español o inglés puede ser muy divertido y ellos van a aprender mucho!

76360 -
modify delete 102017 - Reply from Tania (Spain) - 2014-11-14

Hello,
I know probably this is too late, but...
I can offer 32 Spanish students looking for penpals to write to in English. They are 13-15 years old, and they have quite a good level, intermediate, some better than others. They are really looking forward to having a pen pal.We live in Madrid.
I can split the class if they are too many, I'm looking for pen pals for all of them, but it doesn´t have to be from the same class or country at all. Let me know if interested.

76360 -
modify delete 101636 - Reply from Angela (USA) - 2014-10-25

Looking for pen pals for my kids

76360 -
modify delete 99622 - Reply from Janeen (USA) - 2014-08-12

Greetings from the State of Wyoming, USA. Ms. Malin, do you have any students who are still looking for an English speaking pen pal? I have a 14 year old daughter looking for a Swedish Pen Pal.

Thanks ~
Janeen

76360 -
modify delete 97830 - Reply from sabine (France) - 2014-02-18

Hola! Soy una mujer francesa hablando español con un nivel B2-C1. Estoy estudiando Sueco y me gustaría intercambiar Sueco por practicar. Puedo ayudar con el francés por supuesto, o escribir español. Puede ser divertido, claro!
Gracias!
SAbine

76360 -
modify delete 77650 - Reply from Alice (USA) - 2013-10-17

Hello I am a high school student that speaks Spanish and English. I am looking for a pen pal for a project and would love to talk. I also know some Swedish if that helps. Please replay.

76360 -
modify delete 76920 - Reply from Adel (Spain) - 2013-09-20

Hello Malin,
If you're interested , I can provide some 20 students who can write to yours in both English and Spanish and who knows , maybe in the ear future we could organize an exchange program . My students are 15 - 17 .
Look forward to hearing from you
Adel
PS: We're based in Manresa, some 70kms to NW of Barcelona.

76360 -
modify delete 76825 - Reply from Donna (Spain) - 2013-09-18

Hi,

I teach English at an academy here in Vigo, Spain. I'm looking for pen pals for my students, They are aged from 11-15. If you would like, your students could write in Spanish and my students could write back in English?

Let me know,

Donna.

76360 -
modify delete 76749 - Reply from Kasia (Poland) - 2013-09-16

Hello,
it seems to be interested but first of all we think of Comenius project. It is exchange idea and it starts in 2014. Are you ready for it?
best wishes
Kasia

76360 -
modify delete 76378 - Reply from Anna (Kyrgyzstan) - 2013-09-06

Hi, Malin. I'm from Kyrgyzstan. My students are 11-16 years old with low to mid-level English. If non-speakers is good variant for you - send me e-mail.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info