Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 73918 - from Teacher Juliana (Brazil) - 2013-04-03
: "Looking for pen pals!"

Hi everyone! I´m an ESL Teacher in a Private School in Brazil. We are looking for pen pals around the world. If you are interested in getting to know us, please drop us a line! Our English Club age group is 9-14 all levels. Looking forward to hearing from you!

73918 -
modify delete 125675 - Reply from Kristie (USA) - 2019-05-23

Good Afternoon! I teach language for students age 11-16 (7th-10th grade). I will have about 17 students total next year and would love to get them involved in a penal program. Please let me know if this could work for your class.

73918 -
modify delete 109943 - Reply from Beata (Poland) - 2016-01-20

Hi Juliana,I am Beata from Poland.Are you still running the program pen pals around the world? If you are I am very interested in. I teach in a primary school,my pupils are 10-13 years old, they are very excited about possibility to write with kids from Brazil, Hope to hear from you soon:)

73918 -
modify delete 74638 - Reply from Lyd23 (France) - 2013-06-05

Hello. I'm an English teacher in a junior highschool and I would like my pupils (4 classes of 30 pupils aged from 12 to 16) to correspond with English speaking penpals (writing, emailing, skype, making films about our lifestyle and culture, ...) and to exchange.
It could begin in September 2013. We're located in Mayotte, a french island in between South Africa and Madagascar. If you're interested in sharing this project with us, please contact me !!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info