Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 7362 - from Yana (Russia) - 2005-12-17
: "looking for penpals speaking english"

Hello,my name is YANA ,I'm from RUSSIA,republic Tatarstan.I'm
a teacher of English in a private school.
.I teach a wonderful community
of
learners.They love English very
much.They can read and write English.We love to learn and enjoy doing
projects,playing games and singing English songs.I would like to connect
with any classes of the same ages..We are not hooked
up to the Internet so I would prefer that the children be able to write
their pen pals instead of using the Internet.But sometimes we could
exchange e-mails through my mail messenger.We would like to connect with children ages 5-14We will
exchange
videos,photographs,and drawings.Our smaller students are not able to write
yet,but would like to correspond with the help of the elder children.I
would like to pair students for pen pals to send letters,exchange
information about our countries and perhaps even participate in reading
some of the same books.I would like my class to have the chance to use
their developing writing skills to learn about people and places, how we
are alike and different.I want my students to be able to communicate and
learn about another country with making new friends ,to enable our
children
to better understand their world and it's many cultures and traditions.I
want this to be an exciting adventure for everyone.Please write and let us
know about your interests.If you are interested,please email me.We look
forward to hearing from you.With true respect YANA.

7362 -
modify delete 115449 - Reply from Ravindra (India) - 2017-02-10

Hallo Yana, I am Ravindra from India. I am German Teacher. I would like to connect with students ages 8-13. They have been learning German since last 6 months. They are good in English. If are you interested to write to my children so please write me.

7362 -
modify delete 76028 - Reply from Laurence (France) - 2013-08-26

Hi Yana
I don't know if you are still looking for pen pals for next year but if it is, I'm interesting. I have 20 pupils (10-11 years old)and we live in France in Castres near Toulouse.
Can you send me an e mail if it's not possible.

REGARDS

Laurence

7362 -
modify delete 74556 - Reply from Margot (France) - 2013-05-27

Hello, My name is Margot i'm 20,
I work with children this summer, aged from 6 to 8 (they are 50)
We will play and work about the world, the other country, maybe also about their rights,
and we would like to exchange with other groups of children to open their minds.
They can maybe exchange drawings, are letters, i don't know when you're in holidays,
but if they can exchange during July it would be great !
Hope you understand, Thank you very much, hope you will ansmer.
have a good day !

7362 -
modify delete 44181 - Reply from Richard (USA) - 2012-05-02

5/1/2012
My name is Richard Byrd and I am currently working on the TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate and would like to correspond with people in Russia or Tartarstan. I wish to come to Russia and teach English in the next year. I have for ten years and I am currently working in plastics manufacturing in the USA and can also teach about technology used in manufacturing as well as quality control and International Standards. I am interested in different languages and thoughts concerning a wide variety of subjects. I would be grateful if you would correspond.
Sincerely,
Richard Byrd

7362 -
modify delete 41599 - Reply from MARGARITA TORRES (Spain) - 2011-10-08

Hi. I´m an English teacher in a Secondary School in Tenerife (The Canary Islands).
I would like to have penpals (snail mail) for my students. I have a group of 25 students between 15-16 years old and they are willing to be in contact with students of another countries.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Regards
Margarita Torres

7362 -
modify delete 41258 - Reply from Tammy (USA) - 2011-09-28

Hello. I am a kindergarten teacher. My students are 5 and 6. We would love to be penpals. Are you still looking? We are in Kansas. Please let me know. Tammy

7362 -
modify delete 36898 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2010-10-12

Hello Yana!

My name is Sophie. I'm a teacher in France. My pupils are 4 years old. I'm also looking for pen pals, since we're working on the theme of Russia this year (it's the french-russian year in France this year...).
Would you like to exchange some letters and others things with us?
I'm looking forward to hear from you!
Thank you! Bye bye !

7362 -
modify delete 36460 - Reply from Sıla (Turkey) - 2010-09-24

hello:) my name is sıla :)I love to have friends from different countries:) so I've been a member of this site and the advice of my teacher:)I am 13 years old 13-16 years I would like to talk to my friends:)I love playing football and basketball to play:) I love to read books explore different places to see:) I just love to learn different languages and, of course:)Friends who wish to arrive to me I would be glad to talk to me:) I also want to be my friend no longer a stranger:) I would be glad if you reach me, please;)

7362 -
modify delete 35814 - Reply from michelle (USA) - 2010-08-31

Hello, Yana. My name is Michelle, I am 12, and would like to be a pen pal for your class. I think that this would be a great learning opprotunity for both parties. I am fluent in Russian and English. I love writing letters and I would like to learn more about ,well, everything! Igo to a private school in Quincy, Massachusetts. Write back :)! I like books, art, and have a great mineral collection!

7362 -
modify delete 33676 - Reply from Davinia (Spain) - 2010-03-02

Good morning
This is a Primary Education academy in Ceuta, Spain and we would like to start a pen pal programme with your school. We have already started this project with other schools. We found your e-mail address through the web schools of the world.
Kindly, let us know if your school is interested in participating in this program.

Our pupils are in primary education, (6 to 11) and they are willing to start at any time.
We especially need 16 students of 1st grade (7 years old) and 16 of 2nd grade (8 years)
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks very much.

Davinia

7362 -
modify delete 28267 - Reply from Lenah (USA) - 2008-12-15

Hello,

I have a world cultures club with kids from 9 - 11 years old in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and we will soon begin sending "cultural packets" through the mail to countries around the world. We will be reading the book "Flat Stanley" which is about a boy that gets flattened to half an inch thick and then travels the world through the mail. We'd then like to make our own cardboard "Stanleys" dressed in clothing from our community with a little story about our lives in Falls Church and send them to other groups of kids around the world. We would love for your class to participate. We would hope that we would get the dolls back from you dressed in clothes from your town and with a story about daily life there. Please let me know if you would have any interest in this exchange.

Thanks,
Lenah Geer
Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development

7362 -
modify delete 20133 - Reply from gina Hufford (USA) - 2007-07-27

Hi Yana,
My name is Gina and I have three children ages six,nine, and 12 and they are all interested in having a penpal in Russia. I know your message is a few years old and and I was wondering if you were still looking for penpals for your class? I also have a daycare in my home with younger children. thanks, gina

7362 -
modify delete 19214 - Reply from sandra (Argentina) - 2007-05-19

I teach English as a second language in an Institute in Argentina. Would you like to exchange letters with us?
Sturreiro@redsarmiento.com.ar

7362 -
modify delete 16230 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2006-12-08

Hello. I live in Florida and attend elementary school here. I am in the 5th grade and am a good student. I love to read, play soccer, ride my bike and do math equations.

I would really like to hear from your class - I will be 11 next month.

Happy Holidays!

7362 -
modify delete 16200 - Reply from demet kara (Turkey) - 2006-12-07

I am Demet Kara, an English teacher from Turkey. I hope everything is OK in your teaching life.
I am writing this mail because I need your help. We are organising a New Year party for 6th, 7th and 8th graders ( ages between 12-15) in our school. Each class will celebrate New year as a different country. This is an activity for intercultural awareness as well as being a Community service project. But, my school is not an international school and almost all of the students are a part of the same culture (Turkish culture). We need some students from other countries who can get in touch/ mail with our students so that they will be aware of the cultural differences and understand each other better. This is also good for students to practise their English (pre-intermediate- upper intermediate). I hope you will help me. I am looking forward to receiving your answers. If you want your students to communicate with students from other cultures, send me mail as soon as possible.
demetkara@hotmail.com

7362 -
modify delete 15819 - Reply from San (USA) - 2006-11-18

Would love to communicate info with your class. I teach students ages 8-9 years old. Look forward to hearing from you.

San

7362 -
modify delete 15469 - Reply from kim (USA) - 2006-11-08

I have a group of boys that are in cub scouts that I would like to have in a pen pal program. My group of boys are all 6 to 8 but I have some others that are as old as 11. We would love to send you mail since some of my boys do not have internet access. Let me know.

7362 -
modify delete 10548 - Reply from Renita (USA) - 2006-06-16

Hi-I too an a teacher with only 2 students (we homeschool). We are looking for a Russian penpal. My daughter, Becca is 9 years old and is very anxious to meet a girl from your country. She likes ballet, dolls, swimming and biking. She has two pets -a dog and a gerbil. I hope we hear from you soon where we can exchange addresses so that we might write to you. Renita

7362 -
modify delete 10124 - Reply from Sharon (Australia) - 2006-05-25

I have a group of students aged 8-12yrs. who are interested in exchanging letters with other students from different countries around the world. If you are interested, please email me.

7362 -
modify delete 8368 - Reply from Kathy (USA) - 2006-02-09

Hello Yana, My daugter is 7 years old. She goes to a private school and loves to write, draw and talk. She would love to write to a penpal in Russia. She was born here in the USA but has 3 siblings born in the Primorski Krai region of Russia. Her name is Samara. Please let us know if any of your students would be interested in being a penpal.
Kathy

7362 -
modify delete 7952 - Reply from Dawn (USA) - 2006-01-20

I work with a group of 6 highly gifted eighth graders (14 years old)in Arizona. The students are reading Animal Farm by George Orwell and are beginning to learn about the Russian Revolution of 1917. We are looking for some pen pals in Russia who would be interested in writing letters and exchanging photographs, books, etc. so the children can learn about the Russia of today compared to the era they are currently studying. I also work with a group of 17 5th and 6th graders (11-12 years old) who would love to have pen pals. Please contact me if you are interested.

7362 -
modify delete 7549 - Reply from tarık (Turkey) - 2005-12-25

hi lm tarık my msn adress mersinli_03@hotmail.com

7362 -
modify delete 7548 - Reply from tarık (Turkey) - 2005-12-25

hi yana lm tarık from türkey if you want talk whit me you must write me

7362 -
modify delete 7392 - Reply from saniye (Turkey) - 2005-12-20

hi Yana,ı'm saniye
you can get in touch with me via cloudy83@mynet.com

7362 -
modify delete 7391 - Reply from saniye (Turkey) - 2005-12-20

hi Yana!
lm also an Eng.teacher from Antalya,Turkey.l have been looking for students who wish to correspond by a letter for a long time,but ı couldn't get any answer.you are the one telling my thougts!! My students really want to write letters to any friend from any country!! they only wish to make strong friendships,wish to know people from all over the world,wish to know other cultures and lives..But they are from 11 to 15.
Please contact with me if you want to help our studens..ok? l'm waiting for your answer,
thanks in advance...SANİYE

7362 -
modify delete 7372 - Reply from ali (France) - 2005-12-18

hi i just saw ur message on internet and found u an intereting person
reply me at my e mail if u want to stay in touch
a.mirza@laposte.net

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info