Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 73028 - from Karunanithi (India) - 2013-01-07
: "Need penpal to our school"

Hello,
I am Karunanithi, from India, running a school for 3years and 15yaers boys and girls. This is an english medium school. We like to make our children to write about our culture, festival, food etc. in english to other students of the same age in other country. Would you like to have our students as penpals to your students. Please reply.
Visit us @ www.arunachalamtrust.in
Regards,
Karunanithi. (shortly:Karuna)

73028 -
modify delete 77217 - Reply from Helen (Great Britain) - 2013-09-30

Hi there,

I'm an English teacher at a school in Guernsey in the Channel Islands, off of the coast of Great Britain. We have been studying Indian culture through short stories and would like to do a letter exchange, explaining and describing our island culture to your students. Would you be willing to participate in a letter exchange?

Best wishes,

Helen Mauger

73028 -
modify delete 76983 - Reply from Tetiana (Poland) - 2013-09-22

My name is Tetiana. I teach English in Poland. I work with 13 years old teens. We are looking for English learning pen friends to develop our language abilities. My group has extra English classes during which we pen pal with teens from other countries and learn about their life, traditions and customs. Would you like to collaborate with us? My mail is: t-wasowska@wp.pl

73028 -
modify delete 76492 - Reply from Sonam (India) - 2013-09-09

Hello!
I teach grade 1 under the foot hills of the Himalayas named Sikkim, which is in India. I have 23 children in my class, and their converse and write in English quite well. We are doing a very short unit on letter writing. I thought it would be very nice if the children could correspond with someone from a different country for various reasons and get a real life experience of snail mail.

Thank You
Sonam

73028 -
modify delete 75660 - Reply from Catherine (USA) - 2013-08-10

Hello,

My name is Catherine Woodcock and I am a World Literature teacher in the state of Florida in the USA. My students are ages 14-17 and have not had much opportunity to travel outside of the USA in their lives. I would love to set up a pen pal exchange with my students and yours so that they may be able to expand their knowledge of the world. If you are interested please let me know!

All the best,

Catherine Woodcock

73028 -
modify delete 73657 - Reply from Vera (USA) - 2013-03-04

Hi,
my students are members of Foreign Cultures Club and we are very interested in communicationg with students of your school. We can speak English, Spanish, French, Russisan. Would be good to know the language you speak!.Our e-mail address is:
vhale@crb1.k12.wy.us
or
Foreign Cultures Club (ver Hale)
Rawlins High School
Rawlins, Wyoming, USA 82301
Hope to hear from you soon.

73028 -
modify delete 73175 - Reply from Scott (USA) - 2013-01-18

Hello. I'm not a teacher and I'm only one person but I can be a penpal to some of your students :)

73028 -
modify delete 73082 - Reply from tina (Algeria) - 2013-01-11

dear sir
i'm an algerian girl and im 15 years old i will be so glad if i will have a friend from there and talk in english with
tina .

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info