Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 72733 - from Elena (Russia) - 2012-12-08
: "looking for English speaking penpals"

Hi, I'm an English tutor. I teach students 9 - 15 y.o. We'd like to find students/teachers from English speaking countries willing to exchange e-mails or letters, to prepare projects comparing our countries, probably even to talk via skype.

72733 -
modify delete 99660 - Reply from michael (Ghana) - 2014-08-15

Hi its an honour to help you and your students to better your english am from Ghana, english is our official language

72733 -
modify delete 77027 - Reply from Iwona (Poland) - 2013-09-24

Hi there

I am an English teacher from Poland. My students are 14-15 years old. There are approximately 30 of them. They are interested in sport, music, art etc. Some of them are volunteers. I would like them to expand their cultural horizons but most of all practice their English. Therefore we would be more than happy if you would like to exchange e-mails with us. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

72733 -
modify delete 73412 - Reply from Milena (Poland) - 2013-02-11

Hello,
I'm a teacher in a secondary school in Poland, I have a group of 15 pupils who are eager to exchange their thoughts , ideas, experiences on many cultural, historical, artistic etc. subjects. Please let me know if you are still interested in creating such a cooperation.
Best regards,
Milena

72733 -
modify delete 73224 - Reply from Kim (USA) - 2013-01-22

Hello!! I am a Middle School Teacher in Pennsylvania, United States. I have a few students in my Learning Support Class and I would love to partner them up with pen-pals!

72733 -
modify delete 72863 - Reply from Chuck (USA) - 2012-12-20

Hello! I am a sixth grade social studies teacher in the United States. Our students recently studied Russia and are fascinated with your country. Our students are 11 – 12 years old and want to exchange letters with your students. Please contact me at cragland@bigsandyisd.org if you are interested. We are excited about hearing from you!

72733 -
modify delete 72783 - Reply from Laurent (French Guiana) - 2012-12-11

Hello,I'm an english teacher from French Guiana. My students are from 12 to 15. We are looking for penfriends from different  cultures. Please contact us of you're interested.It would be great if we could link up!

72733 -
modify delete 72779 - Reply from Anna (Poland) - 2012-12-10

Hi, I teach in both primary and middle school in Poland and my pupils are 10-15 years old. We would love to exchange letters, postcards, small souvenirs, pictures etc. with your students.I hope to hear from you soon:)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info