Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 661 - from laura (Peru) - 2004-07-14
: "Work with teenegers and children is wonderful. Are you agree?"

Every day I learn something new with my students. They teach me to be young and study more to give them the lessons in different form. They are in constantly changing and we´re in the same change with them.
It´s a good job that develop our mind and knowledge.

661 -
modify delete 6809 - Reply from Sandra (France) - 2005-11-19

Hola Laura,
Me llamo Sandra. Trabajo à la univesidad catholica de Lyon (Francia). Soy secretaria de los estudios. Mis estudiantes son mas viejos (18 - 21 ans). Pero pienso que les gusterian hacer practicos en otros pais. Si conoces algo o alguien para ayudarlos a buscar... Gracias
Y si yo puedo ayudarte, sara con placer. Disculpa por mi malo Espagnol. Hola a todos de Francia. Que te vaya bien.
Sandra

661 -
modify delete 5721 - Reply from Ninik (USA) - 2005-10-04

Hi! I am thinking of teaching English in Peru. Before that, I am interested in knowing how an academic year goes in Peru. When does it start and when does it end? Thank you.

661 -
modify delete 1523 - Reply from Eddy (Canada) - 2004-09-17

Hi, I enjoyed your comments. I am a Canadian teacher, and work for a in College in Canada. I spent last winter teaching in Asia,and it was a learning experiance, but after embracing Spanish Culture in the last few years, I felt uncomfortable with their cold non embracing culture. I would like to teach in a South American Country and have met wonderfull Peruvians in Asia. I have travelled to Cuba, Mexico, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, U.S., Portugal, Spain, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Korea, and would like to experiance other South American countries and my spanish is quite good. PLEASE email me if you know of any jobs teaching english in possibly Peru or call ecayman1@yahoo.com or 416 831 2955 Thanks Eddy

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info